• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brazil vs North Korea

chapperzUK

Anyone going to bother betting on this?

With odds on Brazil winning @ 1/10, it looks pretty pointless.

Also, I don't believe that you can do an accumy on bets like Brazil to win and Luis Fabiano to score.

A few facts to help you :

• In the 1966 World Cup, North Korea made it past the group stages with one win, one draw and one defeat before losing 5-3 to Portugal.
  • The 1-0 defeat against France in the 2006 quarter-final ended a run of 11 straight wins for Brazil in the World Cup, the longest sequence of consecutive wins at the tournament.
  • The Brazilians have kept seven clean sheets in their last 11 World Cup games.
  • Brazil have never been defeated at a World Cup finals by a side outside Europe or South America.
  • Moreover, the South American giants have won all 15 World Cup meetings with sides not from these two continents, keeping 13 clean sheets.
  • Luis Fabiano bagged nine goals in nine starts for Brazil during qualification.
  • Brazil have met an Asian side in the first round of the last two World Cups, beating China 4-0 in 2002 and Japan 4-1 in 2006.

Anyone going to bother betting on this?

With odds on Brazil winning @ 1/10, it looks pretty pointless.

Also, I don't believe that you can do an accumy on bets like Brazil to win and Luis Fabiano to score.

You would need to combine Luis Fabiano to score first and a specific correct score.

You say there are no betting options, but there are lots of correct score options; Brazil 4-0 around the 13/2 market looks decent to me.

I fancy Luis Fabiano to get at least 2 goals (which he did 4 times in qualification).

You would need to combine Luis Fabiano to score first and a specific correct score.

You say there are no betting options, but there are lots of correct score options; Brazil 4-0 around the 13/2 market looks decent to me.

Is that called a 'Scorecast'?

I've got:

£2 Brazil to win 5-0 @ 10/1

£2 Brazil to win 6-0 @ 14/1

£2 Brazil to win 7-0 @ 25/1

I've got:

£2 Brazil to win 5-0 @ 10/1

£2 Brazil to win 6-0 @ 14/1

£2 Brazil to win 7-0 @ 25/1

Good luck! I did something similar in the Portugal vs Mozambique game. 4-0, 5-0 and 6-0 win ..... and it ended 3-0.

Back