• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Standing or Seating

• Standing

Votes: 35 83.3%
  • Seating

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Couldn't agree more, but couldn't remeber what the set up was like at Brentford.

Have gone standing myself also.

Imagine the south stand at roots hall and take the seats out the lower thats more or less what you got

and

Decent view mate

I'm not sure these two responses are consistent ?

"The upper tier has good unhindered views of the playing area, whilst below in the lower terraced area there are a couple of prominent supporting pillars, which may affect your view."

I'm not sure these two responses are consistent ?

"The upper tier has good unhindered views of the playing area, whilst below in the lower terraced area there are a couple of prominent supporting pillars, which may affect your view."

Yes but you can stand way in front of them - I am going from memory

I keep seeing Martin Carruthers

Yes but you can stand way in front of them - I am going from memory

I keep seeing Martin Carruthers

In front of them, you're on the pitch !

But as someone else said, much better than Wimbledon.

Anybody remember who the young 21 year old keeper making his début as a sub for Brentford last time we were housed in that end? 2001 LDV area final

Came on and had an absolute blinder right in front of us, pretty much put BFC in the final on his own.

Decided I love standing because I quite frankly can't sit still at football. The anxiety, nerves, excitement and adrenaline just make it a case of standing every time!

Anybody remember who the young 21 year old keeper making his début as a sub for Brentford last time we were housed in that end? 2001 LDV area final

Came on and had an absolute blinder right in front of us, pretty much put BFC in the final on his own.

It wasn't our very own Smith was it...?

Back