• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brian Teaser 2 - What is 200,000 divided by 6???

CC51DAS

President
There must be someone at the club who can help me with this one !

Answer's the same as last time as both numbers have been halved - 33,333.3 recurring. Still don't see where this is going....is it going to be one of those "light on" moments when we do eventually fall in?

when I have some fwee time I will try and work out the answer for you. Just a thought, your ID tag would make a great Southend number plate!

Do you actual own this number plate? If so I may be willing to purchase, well if I have any fwee cash at the end of the month.

Bring back Maher!

Do you actual own this number plate? If so I may be willing to purchase, well if I have any fwee cash at the end of the month.

Bring back Maher!

Yes I do own it - bought it from DVLC a few years ago . At one time I was thinking of auctioning it and donating to the Trust anything over the reserve price . But I pretty much forgot about the idea about a year ago . If there are enough people interested I will speak to the Trust again. Would suggest maybe a new thread would be appropriate

PS - I am quite attached to it as a) obviously it is my user name and b) it is my SUFC claim to fame that I started the SEA SEA SEASIDERS chant many many moons ago

Well I would certainly be interested in purchasing from you if you did want to sell, even if you did it at auction and perhaps made some money for the Trust?

I do remember the QPR game now - are you the big bloke who's mates with Jamal?

I think I know what you mean but I don't have Sky so didn't see that .

I sit near the guy who I think you mean who used to sponsor Jamal

I'll have a word with the Trust and post another thread on this in the next day or so .

Back