• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brighton vs Southend Official Match Thread

Cricko2

I have a good feeling about today and I am glad to see all the transfer's sorted....

So I am going for 2-0 to the Blues...( That is probally the kiss of death now):o

Black and Macdonald to score.

:)

I would come up with the traditional (was it Steveo that used to post it?) "we're gonna get spanked" but as we're playing Brighton, I think it may have too many connotations!

I really am unsure about this we have gone into a 2 game un beaten run with 2 clean sheets, would be nice to carry on the form. Depends on the squad how they are playing etc etc.

I am going for Brighton 1 - 2 Southend United

Barrett, Bailey Goalscorers for Southend
Alex Revell Brighton Goalscorer.

I've gone for 2-1 us with MacDonald scoring first, can't see us keeping 3 clean sheets in a row, but I can see us creating things with Black in the side.
I like the new look midfield. 2 central + Bailey tucking in allowing the 1 winger to get forward and support front two seems to have plugged the gaps our opponents were running through, so fingers crossed for top half by 5

Don't forget chaps ..the Zone chatroom this afternoon. It's a good laugh and you hear the news as it happens....

Get in there!

John.

im going 4 a close game but Southend to win 1-0 with Black getting the goal

im going for 2-0 with macdonald scorin in each half

Going to go with a 1-1 draw

matty harrold getting on the score sheet with a header :)

Depending on how long the missus takes to do her flippin' shopping this afternoon - i'll catch some of you in the chat room for the game

Last edited:
Line up for brighton (official)

Flavs
Gilbert Barrett Clarke Cheese

Bailey Macca Maher Gower

Maccy ds Harrold

subs Collis moussa black richards leicester loanee

happy with that tbh. hopefully the leicester lad will get 10 minutes or so.

yeah im suprised that leon c isnt on the bench

Might not have had a chance to meet up with the team yet? May not have been able to get to here or whatever. I'm sure we'll see him in the next match. ;)

Might not have had a chance to meet up with the team yet? May not have been able to get to here or whatever. I'm sure we'll see him in the next match. ;)

more than likely. eric's loan went thru early and probably had the chance to train with the lads yesterday.

Back