• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Big Dady

¡Viva la Kevolución! ⭐️ ⭐️
Staff member
So here is the Shrimpers team to face Bristol Rovers on a cold afternoon on Saturday.

Oxley, Demetriou, Ferdinand (C), Turner, Hendrie, Wright, Wordsworth, Leonard, McLaughlin, Cox, Fortune

Subs: Bishop, White, Timlin, Yearwood, McGlashan, Ba, Ranger

eAmA9f.jpg

Hope they all have their willy warmers on. :smile:

Damn your fast fingers 'Big Dady'.

Mods : Can you merge the threads?

Thank you

God, I was really worried PB would start Timlin, glad to see that isn't the case!!

I reckon we'll win today, Wednesday was rubbish but we had several fringe players in that team, this team looked solid on Saturday and having 2 attacking full backs helped us go forward, Bristol Rovers aren't great so they should be there for the taking.

I must admit. I like the idea that at some point there could be a Sercombe and a Slocombe on the pitch at the same time! :cool:

That has to be one of the strongest line ups you will see in League One. Shocking really that we aren't in clear contention for a play off place.

I seem to recall that last time we played at Rovers, Bodin ripped us apart?

Not too bad line up but anton might get ripped apart with rovers pace ,think we will lose

Come on blues

Back