• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
I work for british gas and we are currently running an offer of 3 months free homecare. This particular homcare is for Boiler / plumbing / electrics and drainage and whilst on it you are entitled to a British Gas boiler service for £65 (usually price £140) .

There are no tie-ins or penalties and it works the same way as a car insurance as there is an excess of £99 per call out but that covers all parts and labour. You all know how much a plumber / electrician costs to call out if there is a problem!

At the end of the 3 months you have the option to cancell with no charge or continue at the great rate of just £3 per month.

If you are interested or would like me to arrange this for you , please private mail me.

This is available for existing and new customers paying by DD or Quarterly.

Thanks

Tom,

Blimey, my favourite people - want to charge me £15k just to be connected!!!

Back