• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Bromley (A) Bank H. Monday 28 August 3pm - SOLD OUT

That is very kind of you. However when I tap on tickets, there is no away supporters guide.
i became really frustrated with it and in the end tried on my laptop (I was using my iPad) and hey presto got in. Once I registered I went to ticket info along the top to tickets and clicked and then looked for the Southend game. Once clicked on that was able to book tickets for away (another drop down) . It will first come up as under 11 but just drop down to adult and hey presto it went into my basket. Just a tip if you want more than one ticket add that first

I think when you go on away supporters, scroll down, pass “tickets “ and reading down to “here “
Then click on it and follow it through
Simples as some rodents on Tv say
Thanks, but like I said just now, I can’t see ‘away supporters’ anywhere on their website.

i became really frustrated with it and in the end tried on my laptop (I was using my iPad) and hey presto got in. Once I registered I went to ticket info along the top to tickets and clicked and then looked for the Southend game. Once clicked on that was able to book tickets for away (another drop down) . It will first come up as under 11 but just drop down to adult and hey presto it went into my basket. Just a tip if you want more than one ticket add that first
The tip might be the bit about the iPad. I was using mine too. Will repeat and rinse with my laptop (although goodness knows why that should make a difference). Thanks anyway.

The tip might be the bit about the iPad. I was using mine too. Will repeat and rinse with my laptop (although goodness knows why that should make a difference). Thanks anyway.
most likely the iPad - try the laptop

3 tickets purchased, taking my son and daughter for our first trip to Bromley. Is parking any good at the ground, it does say ample free parking in the away guide?

Got tickets for my lad and me. First away game this season. Can’t wait.

Back