• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mansfield 1/11 - 3-0 W
Exeter 16/11 - 2-0 W
York 23/11 - 2-1 W
Portsmouth 26/11 - 2-1 W
Cheltenham 30/11 - ????

We are the form team at the moment, lets hope we continue that into the next game and wrap the award up!

James Beattie has done a pretty good job in November turning Accrington's form around too, so not a foregone conclusion:

http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D3/november.html

This.

I was looking at the form guide last night and, while ours is outstanding, Accrington's has been out of this world if you consider where they were coming from.

Not that I want Brown to win it as I'm a little concerned now about the additional interest in Brown. I'm hoping he'll want to complete what he's started but, much as the man has really won me over, I think he'll be off like a shot if/as/when the RIGHT offer arrives from a bigger, more "media-attractive" club.

5 wins in a row makes people sit up and take notice - as do consecutive wins with just 10 men on the pitch.

High Profile + Media Savvy + Success on the pitch = Squeaky Bum Time when you want to keep your manager.

Nice problem to have though and long may his and our success continue!

Back