• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Csboy

Manager
Following the bizarre sacking of Gary Rowett at Birmingham who's to say Phil Brown's name won't be in the frame for the Birmingham job.

I know there are still some Southend fans who want Brown out no matter what but I'm not one of them. What he has achieved this season is nothing short of a miracle and a change in manager could be a disaster for us.

What he has achieved this season is nothing short of a miracle and a change in manager could be a disaster for us.
While I agree that the turnaround this last two months has been superb, being three points behind where we were this time last year is hardly miracle working. Please don't take this as Brown-bashing, I just think your post is overstating things.

Not a chance.............. They were once a big club but not so much now..... PB certainly wouldn't get the backing of a chairman he gets here.

While I agree that the turnaround this last two months has been superb, being three points behind where we were this time last year is hardly miracle working. Please don't take this as Brown-bashing, I just think your post is overstating things.

Last season the football was boring though. We're scoring for fun now, that's what makes this season from last different for me. Its good to watch and we look like scoring every time we go forward.

It would make a change if we didn't have to have a new thread about 'Brown to.........' every time a manager gets the sack.

As much as I don't particularly like Gary rowett you do have to wonder what these club owners except.he took over when they were skint and has guided them to 7th in the league.utter madness

Or it could be Gorgon Zola.

Currently manager of Italian side, Cheesvio FC!

I hear his first match in charge is against Sheffield Wensleydale!

Zola named new Birmingham boss, thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back