• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brown wants Bentley to make up his mind

Colin Wall could do with a bit of grammatical enlightenment.

Good on Dan though, that he is keen to do his stuff locally while he can.

Dan is a top lad, came and watched my last charity football match and family fun day last year, along with John White.

Bentley was more than happy to pose for photos and sign stuff for people too. Genuinely nice guy.

Dan is a top lad, came and watched my last charity football match and family fun day last year, along with John White.

Bentley was more than happy to pose for photos and sign stuff for people too. Genuinely nice guy.
You're preaching to the converted, always been one of the first to arrive and last to leave with anything Junior Blues related, tremendous rapport with the youngsters, nothing ever too much trouble. Shan't be too happy if he goes to Rangers, but no problem with him going elsewhere in the FL or Prem.

Offer Dan a top contract, with reasonable get out/sale price clauses.
If he doesn't sign by June 6th then sign another GK; I understand there are several very good keepers in league 2 who would be keen to come to us.
I like Dan , I wish him well BUT the position needs filling sooner rather than later.

As guessed by some on here, the Echo has confirmed Lee Harrison as one of the goalkeeper coaches we are interested in.

Back