• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BT Player Help

Grayson

Life President⭐
11. Tony Uddin (442789)

RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, energetic
A defensive player with worthless leadership skills and mediocre experience.

Plays For: Transformers CC
Nationality: Australia
Battrick Rating: 22,440
Wages: £12,465 p/w

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: abysmal Concentration: worthless
Bowling: remarkable Consistency: feeble
Fielding: feeble

I'm tempted to buy this bloke, have £3mil in the bank currently and hopefully Brennan will get a bid (currently at £2.5mil, just listed tonight). I used a wage calculator and think he may well be very close to a bowling pop, am I right or have I cocked up the calculator somehow?

Also what is he worth roughly? May need assistance in early bids for someone I will buy back (if I need to raise the funds) and also perhaps to win me the bidding on Wednesday morning. If I decide on buying this player I'm sure I can trust one of you with making sure I get him, and it'd be appreciated.

So to summarise, is he near wonderful bowling and how much is he worth? I realise he has crap cons, but with a net or 2 he will improve enough.

Thanks.

I think he is pretty close to a pop. I wouldn't pay more than 5m for him, (although my TM knowledge is not what it was), but if you have 3 nets available 1x bowl, 1x field, 1x w/k, would get him to Exceptional / Superb by the end of next season.

Ok thanks. Really want someone to bid on Brennan in the next 24 hours so I can afford this guy. If not, one of my others will be listed and re-bought tomorrow.

Back