• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BT20, games 1,2+3

BILLERICAY BLUE

Rose Tinted Brigade Member⭐⭐
BT20 starts today, and after a delay in getting the commentary, it looks like we'll have 2 close games in the BB household....

Los Galactico v BATTY SHRIMPERS

BATTY SHRIMPERS won the toss and elected to field.
Pitch: Dusty

End of Over 4: 28-0, runrate=7.00, reqrunrate=8.69 (166-4)
Verma 2-0-11-0
Evelyn* 14 (13 balls)
Pollock 12 (11 balls)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

silk v DIBS DIPPERS

DIBS DIPPERS won the toss and elected to field.
Pitch: Uneven

End of Over 4: 35-0, runrate=8.75, reqrunrate=6.56 (139-7)
Beard 2-0-16-0
Tyson* 19 (13 balls)
Potter 16 (11 balls)

8 rested and playing the 35th best side in Sarf Africa, but like me, appears to be playing a weakened side!

Welcome to General Stars CG for the match between General Stars and The Streets CC.

We can tell you that General Stars won the toss and elected to bat. The pitch is looking a bit on the dry side. A fair bit of help for the spinners I think on this partially cloudy and humid day.

End of Over 20: 222-1, runrate=11.10
Sandys 4-0-45-0
Bayliss* 125 (71 balls)
Browne 12 (6 balls)

Last Wicket: Lamb b. Albrecht 71 (FOW: 202/1)

End of Over 10: 68-8, runrate=6.80, reqrunrate=15.50 (222-1)
Khotsofalang 2-0-11-2
Mcferran* 7 (6 balls)
Sandys 0 (3 balls)

Last Wicket: Spruyt c. Zamora b. Khotsofalang 11 (FOW: 68/8)

That includes 5 dropped catches!!

Mrs BB has wrapped up a 10 wicket win already, bowling her oppo out for 27, and knocking the runs off in 2.4 overs for a +9.15 RR hike.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile my oppo scored 143/4 after being 12/4.....

On course for a win.

BATTY SHRIMPERS v Feydkyn Gunners

Pitch: Cracked

End of Over 6: 75-1, runrate=12.50, reqrunrate=4.93 (143-4)
Katleho 3-0-43-0
Pollock* 32 (12 balls)
Downing 43 (23 balls)

Last Wicket: Nagendranath c. Mears b. Elliot 0 (FOW: 0/1)

BATTY SHRIMPERS v Feydkyn Gunners

Pitch: Cracked
And that's the end of the match. BATTY SHRIMPERS won by 5 wickets.
Feydkyn Gunners 143-4
BATTY SHRIMPERS 145-5

Surprisingly won today and my opp has every right to be miffed. Currently playing full strength on the basis that forthcoming fixtures and bots will enable me to rest some players. I may now rest some tomorrow as 2 wins is one more than I expected this week.

Seems to me it's all about bigger squads. Realistically only 15 of my 20 are good enough for the three leagues I'm in. That will increase next season with the luxury of a bot in FC and 2 in OD to help me this season. I like the PFL hits though

PFL hits seem to be tough on bowlers, might have to go back to TIE'ing.

Also beware the change in times if you tend to put your orders in at the last minute.....

Ha ha. Make that 3 wins out of three in Div IV. Rested some today, behind the curve on bowling and WELL behind the curve on batting ratings. In my eyes conclusive proof that fitness ratings has a bigger impact on result. I should now stay in this division comfortably. Look forward to Saturdays ratings. Possible top 300/1000 for first time ever.

Tie'd and lost by 8 wickets.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs BB won by 8 runs to maintain her 100% record in all competitions.

Back