• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Behind The Scenes BTS - Weymouth (H)

I have a question... I the tunnel before coming out for kick-off, players pull up their shorts to give the ref a quick flash of thigh.

Is there a particular reason or is this just a kinky thing to try and get in the ref's good books?

Our lads (U-18's) regularly have their studs/jewellery etc checked but they have never been requested to expose their thighs pre-match (think there would be safe-guarding issues if so) - what was going on there Mick & Co ?!?

Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 13.13.51.png

Who is this player that came out of the tunnel with the team for the warm up? Is it ANG with a new hair-do or one of the youth team?

View attachment 20412

Who is this player that came out of the tunnel with the team for the warm up? Is it ANG with a new hair-do or one of the youth team?
That's ANG

Was going through his own warm up with one of the fitness guys. He's been in first team training since his return but he was some way off the pace and he's been allocated a squad number again now. Would be nice to see him get some minutes in the final game.

That's ANG

Was going through his own warm up with one of the fitness guys. He's been in first team training since his return but he was some way off the pace and he's been allocated a squad number again now. Would be nice to see him get some minutes in the final game.
Having seen some of the comments on here attributable to our coaching team regarding his disinterest, I would imagine there are two hopes of him getting minutes, no and bob!

Having seen some of the comments on here attributable to our coaching team regarding his disinterest, I would imagine there are two hopes of him getting minutes, no and bob!

Which comments are those?

I didn't put the post out there, but as you asked, I showed you what I had read. Unsubstantiated or not, we shall have to wait and see come close season.

You mentioned comments plural, implying more than one. I've just highlighted that one unsubstantiated post isn't "comments"

Surprised DC or MB would publicly say that ANG looks lazy and uninterested given what he’s gone through the last 12 months. If true that is a very unprofessional and poor choice of words from them 2 which would be a shame

Back