• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

By The End Of The Year

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
Maybe I am being impatient, after all we still have 12 days to go, but so far no announcement of a deal with Delancy.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Dec. 19 2005,22:26)]That's because it was b******s ...

WS
<sarcasm>why the cynicism? we're luck to have such a great chairman who invests money into the team and the club. </sarcasm>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Dec. 19 2005,22:26)]That's because it was b******s ...

WS
Or maybe Delancey are stalling more than even RM thought they would?

I don&#39;t think we&#39;ll see a deal by the end of next year, let alone the end of 2005...

Still, as you say he&#39;s got 11 days left&#33;

Or maybe we will, lets hold off the hounds until the year has passed. Maybe an anouncement will be made before the MKD or Bournemouth games

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Dec. 20 2005,14:17)]Or maybe we will, lets hold off the hounds until the year has passed. Maybe an anouncement will be made before the MKD or Bournemouth games
Hmm, 5 days left&#33;

I was down at Boots and Laces on Christmas eve morning with my dad and Ron was down there, so we approached him and asked about the Ground. He said that there will definately be a new ground and hopefully within the next 2 years. He said that they are in the process of clearing an area of land at the bottom of bots and laces. He said that a road would be made to lead to the ground however it wouldn&#39;t be finished for 8 months as they have to clear some reptiles that are inhabiting there. He said that he would uproot the new gates at roots hall and put them at the new stadium and would also rip out the club shop and re-do that at FF. Make of this what you will.

Seems like a lot of work tho, but worth it. We can&#39;t expand Roots Hall so a new ground is desperatly needed&#33;

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Dec. 26 2005,19:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Dec. 20 2005,14:17)]Or maybe we will, lets hold off the hounds until the year has passed. Maybe an anouncement will be made before the MKD or Bournemouth games
Hmm, 5 days left&#33;
And you can count as well as produce pointless posts. Well Done

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Dec. 28 2005,20:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Dec. 26 2005,19:11)]
[b said:
Hmm, 5 days left&#33;
And you can count as well as produce pointless posts. Well Done
Thanks bud
oops.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 03 2006,13:00)]Not happened&#33;&#33;&#33;

Ron, what&#39;s going on? Dont use the smokescreen of the on-pitch success&#33;
well i think he has. he would either way. If we were fighting relegation he would use that as a smokescreen too. Come on ron - just tell the fans what they want to hear. that we are getting the ground that we need and deserve.

I predict that nothing is going on bar the deadlock that has been ongoing for the past 18 months...

I am sure that if any progress has been made, Ron will be shouting from the roof-tops.

In anycase, isn&#39;t the AGM due soon? Ron does like making good news heard at these - and then buys everyone a drink.
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Jan. 13 2006,12:05)]WHATS GOING ON&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ANSWERS NEEDED&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
Nothing&#39;s going on (that&#39;s the problem&#33;) ..... and don&#39;t expect too many answers from the club as they have been silent for a long time on this issue.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper loz @ Dec. 26 2005,20:13)]....A road will be made to lead to the ground however it wouldn&#39;t be finished for 8 months as they have to clear some reptiles that are inhabiting there...
Those filthy Orient fans get everywhere...

Back