• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Call yourself a Southend Fan.....

won't load.

sad.gif

For those who are having difficulty loading up this game you have to have the latest flash player which you can download of the playfforyourclub site at the very bottom on the left handside

In case anyone is wondering, it will load for me at home, but not at work. Hope that clears it up.

I'm also having problems loading it at work. I worry they may be cottoning on. If they have, may be interesting to see their usage stats before and after the bosses noticed!
biggrin.gif

Come on lads - we're just above the relegation zone!!!! We don't want to get sucked into a relegation battle!

I had the first 115,000 points on the board and just when some ******* overtook me on 58,000 pts and I posted 58,250 of my own I expected to see my name in lights again only to find a 100K + on the leaderboard.

Defenders now move, We've got a different chant - it's all different these days.................or am i just posting this to put at the top of the board?

I quite like the Austin Poweres-esque shout of "OUCH, THAT REALLY HURT!"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 19 2004,13:53)]I had the first 115,000 points on the board and just when some ******* overtook me on 58,000 pts and I posted 58,250 of my own I expected to see my name in lights again only to find a 100K + on the leaderboard.
102,000 is me!
biggrin.gif
Got it almost right at the start, I wonder who got that 180,000 last time.

JWP and KAT posted around 12 million points between them last game - brilliant!. Let's back them up!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ April 19 2004,20:25)]JWP and KAT posted around 12 million points between them last game - brilliant!. Let's back them up!
obviously Students
biggrin.gif

Up a place already this morning and neck and neck with Wolves - punch those keys...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 20 2004,08:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 19 2004,16:14)]I quite like the Austin Poweres-esque shout of "OUCH, THAT REALLY HURT!"
When do the defenders shout this ?

Is it only something that happens if you don't hit the target ?

tounge.gif
when you hit the nearest defender.  Admittedly, he doesn't say 'ouch', but the rest is there.  Something strangely satisfying about scoring off a defender though.  What a game this is and it seems to keep on getting better!

Back