• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Calling All Perv's

McScriven

The Ball Boy
Thos of you who like to see some tits (and I'm not talking about Drewe Broughton) the Daily Sport have just taken some photos outside Roots Hall of some 'ladies' with their assets on show (without SUFC's permission I might add).

But anyway they will apparently be in tomorrow's 'paper' so I will be buying a copy.

post of the week!

smile.gif

except for the part about Drewe

mad.gif

For those who don't get to see it, can you make sure you keep us abreast of how the article comes out?

Actually, I think they do this every year with the play-off teams if my mammory serves me right.

Cleavage it out guys! I'd much (Bra)ther see some girls from Bristol(s).

biggrin.gif

I think we should chest concentrate on giving the team a lift tomorrow. Don't want them winning the booby prize do we?

i will be buying the paper and expect others to do so... pics to be put on the site also.

We dont wan(tit) all to go tits up do we!
wow.gif
rock.gif

(best i could come up with!)

So many bad breast jokes, so little time!

I'll be buying the paper, even though it has it's knockers.....!

I always wondered why they sell the Sport on Campus. Finally understand it's purpose.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ May 27 2005,22:07)]I always wondered why they sell the Sport on Campus.  Finally understand it's purpose.
I would urge Blues' fans not to pay for the Sport.

Peruse at your leisure but please don't line David Sullivan's pockets.

Some of us still don't forgive him for his part in Barry Fry's treachery.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 27 2005,23:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ May 27 2005,22:07)]I always wondered why they sell the Sport on Campus.  Finally understand it's purpose.
I would urge Blues' fans not to pay for the Sport.

Peruse at your leisure but please don't line David Sullivan's pockets.

Some of us still don't forgive him for his part in Barry Fry's treachery.
Barry Fry, Surely the biggest TIT of them all
mad.gif

i went into a newsagents this morning. and asked if he had a sport from yesterday. i have ploughed all the way thru and not found these slags?

Back