• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Behind The Scenes Callum Powell Instagram and Twitter

I really like Callum and met him a few times. He is exactly the type of player we want at the club. A good attitude, desperate to prove himself and has the desire to get better. he has raw pace and decent amount of skill. Think at times he tried too hard and maybe had one or two many step overs. I did notice towards the end of the season that he had changed a bit and was being more direct. Someone like him, one on one on the edge of the box, just take your man on. Not many will match his pace. If he can come good then we will have a real player on our hands

I really like Callum and met him a few times. He is exactly the type of player we want at the club. A good attitude, desperate to prove himself and has the desire to get better. he has raw pace and decent amount of skill. Think at times he tried too hard and maybe had one or two many step overs. I did notice towards the end of the season that he had changed a bit and was being more direct. Someone like him, one on one on the edge of the box, just take your man on. Not many will match his pace. If he can come good then we will have a real player on our hands

Agreed. And a really nice lad too. Very popular it seems within the squad - a very upbeat person. I would say he's one of the bigger voices in the dressing room, which is ironic as he isn't the tallest!

I agree totally with those that think, along with me, that he was trying too hard after joining us to impress. Don't get me wrong, that is very admirable attitude and I applaud you Callum.

However to have a Callum Powell in our ranks with a full pre-season under his belt and starting next season on the grid with the rest of the squad, I hope to see a more relaxed CP on the pitch, confident in his ability and improvements he has made, getting the rewards for all the effort he is putting in and becoming a firm favourite at the Hall next season.

I’m really hopeful that Powell will be a big player for us next season.

As others have suggested, I think he has been trying too hard, and not playing off instinct. Like a lot of players, he is better when he doesn’t have to think.

He has pace, which scares the life out of defenders at all levels of the game. He works hard, has a trick up his sleeve, and can finish.

I think he will really benefit from a full pre-season, don’t forget he was part time before joining us, and has been adjusting to the transition to full time. Think it’ll help our new signings from last season, like Noor, Cardwell & Wood too.

Can see him playing wide in a 3, rather than through the middle. Possibly Powell, Cardwell, Mooney.

Don't like these sort of videos,Anyone can make them self's look good on a video clip,Don't get me wrong, I like powell as a player,but rather have someone who proves how good he's on the pitch and let's his football do the talking.

I’m really hopeful that Powell will be a big player for us next season.

As others have suggested, I think he has been trying too hard, and not playing off instinct. Like a lot of players, he is better when he doesn’t have to think.

He has pace, which scares the life out of defenders at all levels of the game. He works hard, has a trick up his sleeve, and can finish.

I think he will really benefit from a full pre-season, don’t forget he was part time before joining us, and has been adjusting to the transition to full time. Think it’ll help our new signings from last season, like Noor, Cardwell & Wood too.

Can see him playing wide in a 3, rather than through the middle. Possibly Powell, Cardwell, Mooney.
Looking forward to see how Noor does next season,looked good when he first came,But his form dropped at the back end of the season.just hope he starts the season well and carries that all season.

Don't like these sort of videos,Anyone can make them self's look good on a video clip,Don't get me wrong, I like powell as a player,but rather have someone who proves how good he's on the pitch and let's his football do the talking.
Sure, but it's a better look than seeing a player off season hooked on FIFA 22.

Back