• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Camping at v

Flinty

Not a member⭐
Morning chaps I need a bit of help and hopefully this may assist others I'm camping at v next weekend for the 1st time and really looking forward to it. Is there any little hints / tips of what to take and not to take ect ect while camping at these festivals ? Obviously I have a tent but that so far is it !!! And I'm in red campsite. Any assistance would be much appreciated cheers

Morning chaps I need a bit of help and hopefully this may assist others I'm camping at v next weekend for the 1st time and really looking forward to it. Is there any little hints / tips of what to take and not to take ect ect while camping at these festivals ? Obviously I have a tent but that so far is it !!! And I'm in red campsite. Any assistance would be much appreciated cheers

cya there!!

a small torch (wind up ones are great) is very useful if you have a tendency to trip over guy ropes after a few drinks!

Food wise, we tend to take apples, cereal bars, snack-a-jacks etc. Just a load of junk.

You can't take your own booze into the arena, but if you have wellies on you can shove a bottle down there!

What? a bloke near to his mid 50's going to V, mid life crisis is it mate?

remember where you pitched the tent

Went a couple of years ago with the Mrs and her brother. We got separated from him and he spent the early hours wandering round trying to work out which was the right tent. But then, he was wasted obviously.

So, a good piece of advice here.

bog role, bog role, bog role

If you drop your mobile phone down the toilet, dont fish it out, and then try and dry it on a disposable BBQ

bog role, bog role, bog role

If you drop your mobile phone down the toilet, dont fish it out, and then try and dry it on a disposable BBQ

Is that calling out, like at school assembly asking if they are in attendance.....or are you after Bog Roll... :finger:

Back