• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
With just four matches left in the World Cup, Manor15 seems to have a commanding lead, but there are still 22 points on offer so anyone with 58 points and above can still catch him (in theory).

Hope you have all enjoyed it, even if you can't win, let the final matches commence.

TABLE
80 Manor15......................
75 DoDtS...........................
70 south247......................
70 The Big Shrimp.............
67 b1ueb0y......................'
67 Its Only A Game...........
65 Danshrimper................
65 Razam..........................
64 davewebbsbrain...........
64 Kitch.............................
63 Bobby dazzler..............
63 SupaBlues....................
61 Rootshallbloke............
60 sadsy............................
59 dannypav.....................
58 Prawn...........................
58 Mini Shrimp.................
===================
56 Agent Lomas.................
56 Shrimper2thecore........
55 thenobster...................
54 yogi bear up the cagire.
53 Roxy............................
51 RobM...........................
48 MK Shrimper................
46 Gt Yarmouth Shrimper..
46 WickfordShrimper........
45 defender05..................
45 Thundersly Blue...........
44 CMRandall92...............
19 Blueronron..................
18 Silencer........................
15 SE London Shrimper
2 psmithy.......................

I think I'm now out of the running
Sad%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif

Having not picked up a single point since the Quarter-Finals started :facepalm:, I can only get a maximum of 14 points from the remaining game....if I predict all the scores correctly.
Giving me a max total of 79pts. Well it was a wild ride while it lasted.

I topped the table for one round.......and then plummeted down to mid-table!! Whilst I'm on, a huge thank you to you DoDTS for organising and running this, it was truly a labour of love by the looks of things, and I'm really impressed at the times of some of your posts. Well done.

I topped the table for one round.......and then plummeted down to mid-table!! Whilst I'm on, a huge thank you to you DoDTS for organising and running this, it was truly a labour of love by the looks of things, and I'm really impressed at the times of some of your posts. Well done.

Your more than welcome I've really enjoyed it, it's been hard work and I'm amazed that no-one has said "you've got my score wrong!". Oh you spotted that I don't sleep well.

Surely it's Manor15s title now, there's only five left in the race and I can't see him slipping up at this late stage.

TABLE
69 Its Only A Game...........
69 Kitch.............................
====================

Your more than welcome I've really enjoyed it, it's been hard work and I'm amazed that no-one has said "you've got my score wrong!". Oh you spotted that I don't sleep well.

Surely it's Manor15s title now, there's only five left in the race and I can't see him slipping up at this late stage.

TABLE
69 Its Only A Game...........
69 Kitch.............................
====================

I think I speak for everyone when I say how much fun it's been this world cup

Last time round I was living in Holland and the place was buzzing (until the final)
I had a great time then but as a spectacle this world cup has eclipsed it.

With the prediction league I found myself having an avid interest in even the dullest of group matches and cursing those last minute winners that killed my three points or cheering on the losing side to get that goal I predicted.

All in all you have hugely contributed to my enjoyment this time round and thanks for the hard work and effort you have put into this

Hoop hoop hoop as the Dutch would say

Back