• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Can someone remind me....

Not wanting to cause the mods problems but surely if we all click on "Report Post" everytime that utter **** Spartan posts, then they'll have to ban him?

I found his last post particualrly inflammatory, despite not being offensive/rude etc.

Not wanting to cause the mods problems but surely if we all click on "Report Post" everytime that utter **** Spartan posts, then they'll have to ban him?

I found his last post particualrly inflammatory, despite not being offensive/rude etc.

As I mentioned before, I found being called "Nan" pretty darned offensive. :'(

We'll have a chat about Spartan in the Mod Forum. I'm opposed to banning him myself, but I am but one voice...

We'll have a chat about Spartan in the Mod Forum. I'm opposed to banning him myself, but I am but one voice...

Opposing fans who come on here and add debate are all well and good.
Keyboard warriors who only want to gloat/inflame/offend shouldn't be! Plus, there is obviously the precedent for banning SUFC supporting posters who've done the sane!

He never says anything of use and just talks about Brighton all the time. I have grow to not hate JS as much as I did and even the glory boy Leeds fan is ok in small doses but Spartan is a bridge to far.

Gladly I wont care now as I have blocked the ****.

We'll keep an eye on him, but he'll **** off once Brighton start losing, so no ban for the moment.

We'll keep an eye on him, but he'll **** off once Brighton start losing, so no ban for the moment.

product-preview-adult-boourns-large.gif

Doesn't he have to register an email address with SZ.com to join ??

Wouldn't it be a shame if that addy got into the public domain **cough**

An excellent idea - maybe access to that should be a raffle prize next time the mods want to raise some funds!!!

Doesn't he have to register an email address with SZ.com to join ??

Wouldn't it be a shame if that addy got into the public domain **cough**

Believe it or not, we would be in trouble under the dynamic Data Protection Act as it is illegal to publish information held on our site.

Back