• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, quite simply I wouldn't. Mate, I've faced prison time, for a crime I didnt commit & still didnt give up the person responsible. Does that also mean I don't like freedom as much as some of you's? **** no. But whatever floats your boat, if you want me to say you're a better football fan than me, so be it. Shrimperjon, you are a better football fan than me.

It doesnt make me any better than you. Its all about opinions, clearly based on your past you have experienced some tough stuff and made some tough decisions. From my point of view i wouldnt accept a ban for 3 years if i was innocent. the question is are any of the 7 (if true) banned actually gulity or not. If not they have a decision to make. I respect your view though.

It doesnt make me any better than you. Its all about opinions, clearly based on your past you have experienced some tough stuff and made some tough decisions. From my point of view i wouldnt accept a ban for 3 years if i was innocent. the question is are any of the 7 (if true) banned actually gulity or not. If not they have a decision to make. I respect your view though.

I agree, if it was me, I'd be slightly disgruntled & wouldn't accept it either. I wouldn't lay down, I just wouldn't grass. There's more than one way to resolve it

Fantastic. The day before a play off semi-final nicely poised at 1-1 and what do we have on Shrimperzone ?

19 pages about a bunch of ***** who most supporters couldn't give a toss about and next to nothing about the actual match.

Sorry to disillusion you, but most fans who attend Roots Hall (regularly or otherwise) go to watch the football. You can stand up, sing, incite the away fans, throw smoke bombs, kick advert boards, whatever. The fact you do so doesn't make you more of a fan than the thousands who sit down and actually watch the match because they enjoy football and want to see our team succeed.

This whole W block story has become a tedious side show which will only harm the club and detracts from what might be a great end of season experience. No use saying it's only a small minority spoiling everyone else's fun, it always is and always has been.

there is enough coverage about the game... some people like to cover other topics Spenser.

I think after 19 pages this has been done to death now,..Lets all get back to focusing on tomorrows game and get behind OUR team.

*Thread Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back