• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cant wait till Saturday

Lucas D

First XI
I can't wait for Gillingham on saturday, the atomsphere will be superb!

Just for record, Steve Tilson is a fecking Legend, he lives, eats and sh*ts Southend United.

I think we all do!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lucas D @ Sep. 29 2005,14:08)]I can't wait for Gillingham on saturday, the atomsphere will be superb!

Just for record, Steve Tilson is a fecking Legend, he lives, eats and sh*ts Southend United.

I think we all do!
Ha ha, so graphic. The images going through my head now...
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lucas D @ Sep. 29 2005,14:08)]I can't wait for Gillingham on saturday, the atomsphere will be superb!

I think we all do!
I think I've just flushed Sutton Road and part of East Street down the loo.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fiftyone @ Sep. 29 2005,16:35)]I think I've just flushed Sutton Road and part of East Street down the loo.
biggrin.gif
Best place for 'em
laugh.gif

Dont worry about that mate if 1,500 of us sing as one we will be loud as f%&k, regardless off the shabby stand we are in!.

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Sep. 30 2005,17:28)]Dont worry about that mate if 1,500 of us sing as one we will be loud as f%&k, regardless off the shabby stand we are in!.

wink.gif
you just behave urself on the boat! and dont be under the impression your in international waters
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Tilly has issued a rallying cry for us lucky 1,500 (official) fans that are making the trip...

Lets really get behind the boys tomorrow and sing non stop for 90 minutes.

Sing up Southend!.

Sing Up!

smile.gif

Should be rocking tomorrow, lets hope the weather isn't too bad! Regardless lets cheer the boys to that seventh succseive win!!

UP THE BLUES!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BrettieAngell @ Sep. 30 2005,18:23)]Should be rocking tomorrow
Literally, lets hope the shabby stand can take it!.

Millwall fans apparantly gave the safety stewards a scare a few seasons back when they did indeed make the temporary stand rock!.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Sep. 30 2005,18:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BrettieAngell @ Sep. 30 2005,18:23)]Should be rocking tomorrow
Literally, lets hope the shabby stand can take it!.

Millwall fans apparantly gave the safety stewards a scare a few seasons back when they did indeed make the temporary stand rock!.

laugh.gif
Excellent!!
biggrin.gif

Back