• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Carlisle United vs Southend United

While I am ready to accept the starting 11 is stronger than last week, can we realistically expect Macca to make the huge improvement that is required happen on his own?
Today will be another tough day.
And I am disappointed that NONE of the crop of older crocks have pulled through; if only to make the bench.

I might be missing something, but I thought only one of McCormack or Akinola could be registered.

Assuming I'm right then it means Akinola hasn't been registered. Given that MM said he's not match fit that might actually be the case. That would mean that someone will be on the way out to make room to register Akinola when he's fit.

Hope I'm wrong but can only see another defeat
We will continue to struggle until we have more senior players involved. All 6 on the bench are inexperienced so there is no scope to change things much atm. We are effectively hamstrung until we improve the balance of the squad. I suppose this gives our kids the benefit of learning but it could do damage to confidence as well. We cannot keep starting like this and we have to be in a better position before the end of the year or we will be in the mire.

Saying that (dons specs of a distinctly rose colour) please prove me wrong today guys!

I might be missing something, but I thought only one of McCormack or Akinola could be registered.

Assuming I'm right then it means Akinola hasn't been registered. Given that MM said he's not match fit that might actually be the case. That would mean that someone will be on the way out to make room to register Akinola when he's fit.

Harry Kip maybe ?

Just because people don't put it on here doesn't mean they haven't picked up on it.

Ok mate! Plenty mentioning it on Twitter, I’m stupidly thinking that someone would probably only mention it the first time they noticed it....not see it three weeks in a row then say it! I mean it’s not really relevant or slightly odd enough to see and not warrant a mention I guess ?‍♂️

Back