• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Carlisle vs SUFC - official match thread

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
Starting XI:

1. Darryl Flahavan

2. Simon Francis
5. Peter Clarke
6. Adam Barrett
18. Charlie Mulgrew

17. Tommy Black
16. Alan McCormack
23. Nick Bailey
7. Mark Gower

19. Lee Barnard
28. James Walker

Subs:

13. Steven Collis (GK)
10. Charlie MacDonald
11. Alex Revell
22. Franck Moussa
25. Anthony Grant

No surprise at the unchanged squad, with Hunty and Kanu still injured not too many options and side doing the business so why change.

Would have rested Walker for this game. Give Revell a chance and see what he can do.

No surprise at the unchanged squad, with Hunty and Kanu still injured not too many options and side doing the business so why change.

Many had been calling for Black to be dropped in favour of Grant hadn't they? That's all.

Zone Chatroom soon People for uptodate news and a good laugh..:)

Come On You Bluessssssssssssssssssss.

Many had been calling for Black to be dropped in favour of Grant hadn't they? That's all.

True, Tommy's been poor recently but the teams been getting results so not surprised to see no changes.

Personally I'd like to see Grant given a chance in the side, I think if Robson Kanu had been fit recently he'd would have replaced Tommy on flank.

True, Tommy's been poor recently but the teams been getting results so not surprised to see no changes.

Personally I'd like to see Grant given a chance in the side, I think if Robson Kanu had been fit recently he'd would have replaced Tommy on flank.

The thing is Grant is a defensive Midfielder whist TB is an attacking one ....I am pleased he has stuck with the settled side.

The thing is Grant is a defensive Midfielder whist TB is an attacking one ....I am pleased he has stuck with the settled side.

Me too, and hopefully Tommy can relax a bit more without the majority of the crowd being on his back and just cope with his team mates instead.

Come on Blues !! Sounds like a pretty active start to the match so far, fingers crossed we can pick up a point today !

Back