• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cat Deeley's dress

Ron Manager

Phew!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 10 2005,23:11)]Would have looked nice on a decent Doris !
Who do you have in mind? A certain talentless, blonde, has-been former girl band member by any chance?

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Sep. 11 2005,08:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 10 2005,23:11)]Would have looked nice on a decent Doris !
Who do you have in mind? A certain talentless, blonde, has-been former girl band member by any chance?

wink.gif
Well that's one option but it was just an observation that Cat Deeley is extremely over-rated imho both in looks and abilities.

Still a much better choice than the other "popular" presenter Davina McJunkie.

Mike I think Ron got over-excited by miniscule bits of cleavage on show, hardly a dress in the Liz Hurley category though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 11 2005,12:10)]Mike I think Ron got over-excited by miniscule bits of cleavage on show, hardly a dress in the Liz Hurley category though.
Is that what marriage and becoming a parent does then?

WS

biggrin.gif

Plus, I can never get those thoughts of her possible "close" relationship (allegedly) with her bezzie pal Edith Bowman out of my mind either
tounge.gif

good dress.. but to be honest cat deely is hardly a super babe.. her hooters bent and im sure one of her eyes is p%&sed..
that said, she is ok for that kind of tv show and im sure she does lots of work with kids or charity or something

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Sep. 11 2005,11:52)]one week she looks minging, the next she looks hot ( like last night )
Exactly - she's not the best looking woman in the world but Saturday night she looked amazing!

cat Deeley must be on a fixed contract as they seem to wheel her out for everything. personally i think shes a dizzy bimbo.
--
Who was that star in The Daily Stars "hush Hush" article recently who;-
"Is getting her squeaky clean image tarnished by sleeping with every Chelsea player she can, regardless of wether they're attached or not. And Butter wouldn't melt? "

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Sep. 12 2005,07:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Sep. 11 2005,11:52)]one week she looks minging, the next she looks hot ( like last night )
Exactly - she's not the best looking woman in the world but Saturday night she looked amazing!
Definite 10/10 minger. Those teeth of hers appeared twice on the TV on Saturday, once on that god-awful programme, and the other time inside the mouth of the St. Leger winner. Mind you, there will be an opening for her with Mr. Kipling's putting the pie-crusts in with her nashers, when her TV career inevitably peters out.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ Sep. 12 2005,09:19)]Damn you Artful
mad.gif

If anyone would post a piccy of the dress i thought it would be you
tounge.gif

Work your magic sir:blues:
Sorry old chap, this last week I've been playing with my new computer, unfortuanatley XP has caused problems with some hardware and I've had lots of hassle with my TV card, I could've done some movies with it for ya
sad.gif

I knew it'd be a bad idea to give up on my old Windows ME driven celeron 666Mhz.

Normal service will resume when I can sort out my weird TV card malfunctions etc

Back