• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are you pleased Woodrow has extended his loan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
conspiracy-theorist.jpg

Who pays his wages, Watford or us?

It would be a bit weird if Watford were paying it seeing as he is a Fulham player.

I'm really pleased we have him till the end of the season. Been impressed with him in the 2 games I have seen him play. Think he will be a really good player in years to come and it's great that we will hopefully help develop that.

Also it brings good comedy to SZ with mr(s)blue and his/her conspiracies.

Hope in his contract he does not have to play every game, if that's the case I back to score 3-5 goals all season.....

Probably a case of not being able to get another option in. So on that basis extending his loan was probably the best option to take.

Not sure still very raw , cant see him scoring many buts lets wait and see........

Good news for me. As I've said previously, very harsh to judge the kid on goals alone (mrsblue) when he's playing wide left. If we dropped Corr and moved Woodrow into the middle, we're then entitled to criticise if he goes 10 games without a goal. If nothing else, it's another capable body in the squad that we can hardly afford to turn away.

Grossly unfair SBH, I corrected my post before you even got finger to keyboard. You're just victimising me for a cheap laugh at my expense! It's not funny you know, I'm a pensioner.

It's a fair cop as I even had to edit my quote! Cheap laughs are all I have so I humbly apologise!

:smile:

Good news, Cauley is young and has plenty of talent.
It is unfortunate that he has been playing out on the wing a lot, but am confident he will get his chance and he will take it.
Last season Britt started with a bang and finished with a wimper, some players take more time and indeed confidence to settle. Given time, am sure that Cauley will prove the doubters wrong :clap:

I still don't know who are paying his wages? Is it us/Watford or Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back