• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Celebrity Apprentice

Napster

No ⭐
I know the UK version's on tonight, but I saw the US version last week when I was in Canada. And, I'm glad I did. Piers Morgan and Lennox Lewis on the same team, destoyed some bird called Omarosa, a cowboy singer called Stace and Stephen Baldwin. In the boardroom, Omarosa then outed Piers, who came back in and planted a kiss on Stace. Hilarious.

I don't expect much from the UK version, I must admit.

I know the UK version's on tonight, but I saw the US version last week when I was in Canada. And, I'm glad I did. Piers Morgan and Lennox Lewis on the same team, destoyed some bird called Omarosa, a cowboy singer called Stace and Stephen Baldwin. In the boardroom, Omarosa then outed Piers, who came back in and planted a kiss on Stace. Hilarious.

I don't expect much from the UK version, I must admit.

Is Piers Morgan gay?

Personal life

Morgan is separated from Marion Shalloe, whom he married in July 1991 in north Hampshire. They have three sons: Spencer (born July 1993), Stanley (born June 1997) and Albert (Bertie) (born December 2000). He has been linked romantically to The Daily Telegraph gossip columnist Celia Walden (born c. 1977) [1], who is the daughter of former MP George Walden, and the Guardian columnist Marina Hyde.

Unless he's keeping that VERY quiet.

I've been reading Piers' column in the MoS and Celebrity Apprentice USA sounds hilarious, just wish someone over here would show it.

Tuffers is on tonights, so should be a bit of a giggle.

Maybe I worded that wrong. I actually have no idea. But he's very close friends with Lennox, who is no way a friend of Dorothy. No sir.

I thought Lewis was married* to a former Miss Jamaica.

Just checked wiki, and that seems to be the case. He appears to have a couple of kids, and has named his daughter after a former Southend legend of the late 80s.

Piers Morgan has also named two of his children after Southend legends, so the mystery deepens.

One of my old bosses was very good mates with Piers Morgan.

*Not that that necessarily means anything.

I thought Lewis was married to a former Miss Jamaica.

Just checked wiki, and that seems to be the case. He appears to have a couple of kids, and has named his daughter after a former Southend legend of the late 80s.

Piers Morgan has also named two of his children after Southend legends, so the mystery deepens.

One of my old bosses was very good mates with Piers Morgan.

Just wondered is Piers from Brighton? How else would you get such a forename?

Maybe I worded that wrong. I actually have no idea. But he's very close friends with Lennox, who is no way a friend of Dorothy. No sir.

Queer as a hairy egg he is. And with my impressive amateur record of 2 wins and a draw in 10 fights, I would tell him so!

When's the proper Apprentice on? I have never properly watched it but I want to this year.

I'd say a couple of weeks (maybe last Wednesday in March, 1st Wednesday in April). The trailer for the new series was on after the show last night (just said "coming soon" though, no actual date of transmission given!)

Definitely watch it Sam, it's a great show, I'm not that big into reality TV but there's just something unmissable about The Apprentice.

Starts in 2 weeks time according to The Sun. 16 people in it this year.

Loved Kelvin McKenzie last night, that Indian bloke was so far up his own ! Girls were always going to win once Louise sold 4 tickets for 130k

Back