• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Charity Fund raising

Yellow Army

Members
Guys,

Sorry to post in main fourm, but obviously the most read one.

My friend's brother has Cerebral Palsy, and Epilepsy, and they are trying to raise £18K for a special wheelchair which will improve his quailty of life. They are having many fundraising events, but are also asking for charitable donations if possible to help them achieve this target. They have already raised £7,000 - thanks to a kind £5,000 donation, but still £11,000 shy. If anyone can help it would be appricated and any fundraising ideas welcome.

There is more information or to make a donation please visit

http://www.helpglenstand.org.uk/

if there is a chance this can stay on here that would be great

many thanks

Have you tried asking Sufc for signed goods, and maybe selling the via auction?

Good call, always a winner with fans, who are willing to pay more if they know the money is going somewhere really worthwhile, which obviously it certainly would be in this case!!

i sponsored the physio page last season, hopefully i could be off help and get that price down for you as i run my own mobility shop in leigh.
tell me model and make and spec and i might be able to do a one off trade price. bringing the price down considerably

any thing for the blues

Back