• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Charlie Kelman

Blimey! Didn’t see that one coming. He will certainly get games.

It really stinks at this club.

Sell our brightest starlet for several years for peanuts and then he ends up at a traditional local rival on loan.

I seem to be in the minority of thinking we’ve done pretty well with that figure. Any other year, yes we might have expected more. In this period of heavily reduced cash flows and deflated transfer figures alongside the fact that Kelman’s goal returns are a long way from making him a sure thing, I think we’ve done very well.
Been shipped out on loan to Gillingham.

Did we receive 300k for him upfront .... If we did sounds like good bit of business

Him and Hutchinson at Derby will end up in non league in a couple of years

Both appear to be lightweight

Did we receive 300k for him upfront .... If we did sounds like good bit of business

And for those of you with quite long memories : Leon Clarke —no lightweight !— is back in the league with Bristol Rovers.

When was the last time you saw either of them let alone either of them play?

Charlie was 17 when you last saw him at Roots hall and Hutchinson 19. Had you finished growing or maturing at that age?

There’s a reason why recruitment staff at big clubs are highly trained and have extreme knowledge of you g adult physiology…..it’s so they can assess if a players talent is of the required potential level and if so will the physical attributes catch up somewhere around 21-23.

Id be surprised now if either end up in non league barring some very bad luck.

Gillingham sent him back to QPR already after hardly using him, he just bagged a hat-trick in the QPR U23s today.

The QPR manager says they will look at loaning him out again in January.

After completing his hat-trick, there was a substitution....

1636470040297.png

Last edited:
Paid the price for going out on loan to a side run by Steve Evan’s without knowing anything about Steve Evan’s….

The fella and his bully boy pal Raynor are not the people you need around you when you’re trying to learn and develop. Grade A tits.

Paid the price for going out on loan to a side run by Steve Evan’s without knowing anything about Steve Evan’s….

The fella and his bully boy pal Raynor are not the people you need around you when you’re trying to learn and develop. Grade A tits.
Sounds like there was a bit of a falling out as well, shock horror

Sounds like there was a bit of a falling out as well, shock horror
It didn’t look good when he was playing left wing and coming off or not getting on. Then I saw he was taken off at half time in the Papa John’s and not seen since….I guessed there may have been words which normally means Steve Evan’s going red, bursting blood vessels on his neck and spitting all over a player….the words are normally one syllable and four letters only.

It didn’t look good when he was playing left wing and coming off or not getting on. Then I saw he was taken off at half time in the Papa John’s and not seen since….I guessed there may have been words which normally means Steve Evan’s going red, bursting blood vessels on his neck and spitting all over a player….the words are normally one syllable and four letters only.
I believe this is exactly what happened

Gillingham sent him back to QPR already after hardly using him, he just bagged a hat-trick in the QPR U23s today.

The QPR manager says they will look at loaning him out again in January.

After completing his hat-trick, there was a substitution....

View attachment 17558
According to Mark Warburton, QPR brought Kelman back from his loan at Gillingham as he wasn't getting enough game-time at Priestfield, even though they can't officially recall him until January and he won't be able to feature for the first-team until then, rather than Gillingham sending him back.

I'm inclined to believe Warburton's version rather than Steve Evans.

I will never forget his last game for us when IMO he appeared to sulk and not really put in 100 per cent effort. If that's his attitude he won't hit the high spots in his footballing career. Evans judgement on him may be quite correct.

Back