• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

chatting up / pulling celebrities

Hotman

reason, honour, integrity
After a mental weekend in London it made me think - there must be a few people (apart from southchurch groyney (i think) who has mentioned this before) who have landed / tried to land a celeb? Mine was fully accidental and wasn't intentional chatting, just banter, she was working for a french tv channel - french bird who was born in liverpool, had a good chat, bit of essex charm and ended up in a bar with her and her cameraman, she couldn't go on for more drinks as she was working until 10:30pm. Quick google afterwards revealed her to be a proper celeb - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRoDqxaXxe4

Would have much more respect for someone who either set out to do the job, or landed.... so show me what you've got! :thumbsup:

My mate Bens mate ended up going on a date with Angela Griffin. Think he ended up not calling her back after first few dates.

A mate of mine always used to tell us how he chatted up Lisa Snowdon once, and got her number.....

then got ****ed and lost it! :smile:

Was/is she the blond one or the black one C,either way fit fitty but check first to see if she eats meat.

Last edited:
A mate of mine pulled Dagenham Dive Tina Charles in a night club in Middlesbrough, this was just before she became famous. He assured us that she was extremely hirsute, and when she lifted her arms he could have sworm Tina Turner was under them.

A friend of mine shagged Gina G ('Ooh ah, just a little bit...) and left us with an immortal story.

Having ended up in her hotel room and kicked off the match, she gets up and heads for the door.
"Whatcha doing?" he asks.

"Turning off the light. I've got a well spotty arse".

*Works best in an Aussie accent*

About 30 years ago, I went out a few times with the now deceased actor Ross Davidson who played nurse Andy O'Brien in Eastenders when it first started, my sister went out with Limahl when he was just plain Chris Hamill! Both at times when they were appearing for a long season at the Palace Theatre, where I had friends that worked so hung around with the actors quite a lot.

After a mental weekend in London it made me think - there must be a few people (apart from southchurch groyney (i think) who has mentioned this before) who have landed / tried to land a celeb? Mine was fully accidental and wasn't intentional chatting, just banter, she was working for a french tv channel - french bird who was born in liverpool, had a good chat, bit of essex charm and ended up in a bar with her and her cameraman, she couldn't go on for more drinks as she was working until 10:30pm. Quick google afterwards revealed her to be a proper celeb - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRoDqxaXxe4

Would have much more respect for someone who either set out to do the job, or landed.... so show me what you've got! :thumbsup:

I know her quite well..............from the TV screen, unfortunately! Getting quite well known on the Channel France4 for her passion for football and her contributions on their FA Cup coverage. For those that are able to enjoy and understand it, I offer this.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jYbDE9L338
Incidently, she got married a couple of years ago.

I know her quite well..............from the TV screen, unfortunately! Getting quite well known on the Channel France4 for her passion for football and her contributions on their FA Cup coverage. For those that are able to enjoy and understand it, I offer this.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jYbDE9L338
Incidently, she got married a couple of years ago.

Yes - I saw that on google but she didn't have a ring on - when you get into your thirties you have to check these things!!! Liverpool supporter - used to go with her old man.

About 30 years ago, I went out a few times with the now deceased actor Ross Davidson who played nurse Andy O'Brien in Eastenders

Used to come in the nightclub in Edinburgh where I worked in late 90s. Played the big I am. Everyone just laughed at him.

:hilarious:

About 30 years ago, I went out a few times with the now deceased actor Ross Davidson who played nurse Andy O'Brien in Eastenders when it first started, my sister went out with Limahl when he was just plain Chris Hamill! Both at times when they were appearing for a long season at the Palace Theatre, where I had friends that worked so hung around with the actors quite a lot.

Did you ever get to meet Sue and Ali or Mary the punk?

Back