• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Che Wilson

Technician

Found this on Sky Sports website.
wow.gif

No Viking move for Che [Wilson]
Friday, 25 June 2004

Che Wilson was this week being linked to Norwegian side Viking in the Norwegian Press, but he was only visiting his friend Erik Fuglestad following their time in Norwich.

Viking could yet look to England for new acquisitions but Wilson is not one of their targets.

"Che is only a friend of mine," Fuglestad told Rogalands Avis. "He was only visiting me. He will travel home and is likely to sign a new deal with Southend."

Real soon, we hope!
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ June 25 2004,16:08)]Found this on Sky Sports website.  
wow.gif

No Viking move for Che [Wilson]
Friday, 25 June 2004

Che Wilson was this week being linked to Norwegian side Viking in the Norwegian Press, but he was only visiting his friend Erik Fuglestad following their time in Norwich.

Viking could yet look to England for new acquisitions but Wilson is not one of their targets.

"Che is only a friend of mine," Fuglestad told Rogalands Avis. "He was only visiting me. He will travel home and is likely to sign a new deal with Southend."

Real soon, we hope!
biggrin.gif

cool.gif
Quite soon we all hope...
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ June 28 2004,10:23)]Got to take this back up to the top

biggrin.gif
Wilson to sign?
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Get in there!!!

The Blues are going up....the blues are going up....and now you've gotta believe ussssssssssssssssssss

THE BLUES ARE GOING UP!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 28 2004,10:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ June 28 2004,10:23)]Got to take this back up to the top

biggrin.gif
Wilson to sign?
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Get in there!!!

The Blues are going up....the blues are going up....and now you've gotta believe ussssssssssssssssssss

THE BLUES ARE GOING UP!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
It was more the fact he denied going to Viking

cool.gif

I am not surprised that Che is a household name in Norway. It is surely only a matter of time before he receives similar recognition in his home country. In the coming season I fully expect the ricketty Roots Hall stands to be bouncing to unparalleled heights of post Viking-gate Che-mania.

Good luck Che, from all of your loyal fans.

I must add myself to the loyal hoards of fans who are delighted by this news. With Ferirra leaving Porto and possible rumors of Salgado going to Chelsea I like many other blues was cacking ymself that Che may be departing the Blues for the Med.

Then hearing that he has talking with another giant on the world scene (Viking) I felt sure he would go leave...And on a freebie if you can believe that.

Please sign soon Che - We need you.....

Say we are top of the league say we are top of the league.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 28 2004,11:42)]I am not surprised that Che is a household name in Norway. It is surely only a matter of time before he receives similar recognition in his home country. In the coming season I fully expect the ricketty Roots Hall stands to be bouncing to unparalleled heights of post Viking-gate Che-mania.

Good luck Che, from all of your loyal fans.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back