• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpergonzo

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver⭐
Staff member
Col Ewe and Gills in our group, under-21 team drawn next week - will be one of:

Brighton
Chelsea
Fulham
Reading
Southampton
Swansea
Spurs
West Ham

Have they relaxed the rules on who can play? If so would be a great chance for those youth players who have just signed pro deals.

I would be interested in going to both of these games for that reason alone.

when is Ranger due back? Be a good chance for him to see some match time as well.

Have they relaxed the rules on who can play? If so would be a great chance for those youth players who have just signed pro deals.

I would be interested in going to both of these games for that reason alone.

when is Ranger due back? Be a good chance for him to see some match time as well.

Depends which tunnel he chooses, Tom,Dick or Harry

Col Ewe and Gills in our group, under-21 team drawn next week - will be one of:

Brighton
Chelsea
Fulham
Reading
Southampton
Swansea
Spurs
West Ham

If we get home to Gills and Chelski (or Spam) and away at Ewes then that will be three good, cheap Tuesdays of entertainment.
I will enjoy a pint at The Tap, stroll down West Road to The Hall, swerve past the picket lines, swivel up to the bar, enjoy an uncrowded sup: and watch with interest for players who put their case for first team action forward.

I don't get this boycott stuff... I only support one team And if they're playing I'll be supporting them.

I'd love to see us play at Wembley again so I'll be fully behind my team

Pleased with the draw, I will watch all of the home games! Anyone who protest, is really pathetic if I was honest, at the end of the night, I am there to support our team.

Pleased with the draw, I will watch all of the home games! Anyone who protest, is really pathetic if I was honest, at the end of the night, I am there to support our team.

Each to their own. I'm sure Shaun Harvey will be delighted with your support.

Why is the under 21 team drawn next week - in this tippy toe competition to full league inclusion of under 21 teams at the expense of many established league teams.

At the expense of your clubs future and the lower leagues being undermined?

Thats what people boycott over, not sure it is a pathetic reason.

I don't think we will play Col Ewes again in the league, our best chances is through 3 cups matches, League Cup, FA Cup or FLT, so it's nice for us to watch a Derby match & hope we show them up with our League 1 class!

You're entitled to your opinion but there are valid reasons to boycott and just because you don't agree doesn't make it pathetic. Personally I will never watch my team play against someone else's reserves as it is an insult to the name of Southend United.

You're entitled to your opinion but there are valid reasons to boycott and just because you don't agree doesn't make it pathetic. Personally I will never watch my team play against someone else's reserves as it is an insult to the name of Southend United.

So you wont be going to Chelsea or Arsenal if we draw them in the League or FA cup.

Back