• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"At least I think that was the final score. Difficult to tell without a scoreboard."

Honestly, just do what the rest of us do - take a black marker to the game with you and regularly scrawl the score on your hand. When you run out of space to keep the visual representation of the score up to date, there is clearly little point in watching the rest of the game, so just leave. Works like a charm for me, I also invariably buy a shirt on the way out.

I did that in the 10-1 game. My hand was like Lenny Henry's at the end.

Never see the point of "Scoreboards" myself.

I mean has anyone really forgotten what the score is, or not got a watch/phone on them to see the time? :dim:

In the 80s my mate thought we'd won a game 2-1 when in fact we'd drawn. Whilst he was in the loo the away team scored and nobody bothered to tell him. It was only in the off-licence later that night that we put him straight as he was telling the owner the wrong score.

They don't have a scoreboard at St James's Park (Newcastle, not Exeter) out of principle. saying that fans should be watching the game, and therefore know the score. Having said that, I do find the clock useful.

you need a scoreboard to tell you the score....really??

in all fairness i like the scoreboard for the time so in dont need to keep getting my phone out to check it until time added on of course

Back