• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loza with a disgraceful bottle job for a header from inch perfect hurst cross......I would have hauled him off immediately. ...scum bottle job and playing awful....im fuming

That sounds a little harsh! :stunned:

Timlin has been awful so far. Loza wasn't the same player he was against Oxford and all we seem to be doing is hoofing the ball, this is a poor game of football we need to be a lot better in the second half if we're going to win this game.

It's depend on what P. Brown say in the changing room, I am sure he and the player had a word to say to Loza, as for himself, he must have little flashback playing on his mind a awful "what if I was braver" moment.

Southend playing well this half...... John White shoots, terrific save by the keeper...

That goal is no more than we desrved; could have scored three in the past three minutes!

Shambolic, disorganised defending by Cheltenham. They are here for the taking Blues......

We could win this by two or three clear goals the way Cheltenham are playing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back