• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cheltenham

sufc_stu

Coach
Anyone having a flutter this week?

If anyone is in the know and knows that an outsider horse will might get a top 3 place, please let me a fellow shrimper know?

blues.gif

I used to live near Cheltenham and during gold cup week the entire town is beseiged by drunken Irish pikies in the worst suits you have ever seen in your life.

I also think horse racing is about as boring a spectacle as you could wish to see.

I would like to see chimps trained to ride 50cc mopeds and raced competitively replace the so called 'sport of kings'.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ Mar. 16 2004,09:39)]Anyone having a flutter this week?

If anyone is in the know and knows that an outsider horse will might get a top 3 place, please let me a fellow shrimper know?

blues.gif
Foreman in the Champion Hurdle(3.20) is a good each way for today. Price currently 16-1 and dropping though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lordlumpington @ Mar. 16 2004,12:43)]
[b said:

blues.gif
Foreman in the Champion Hurdle(3.20) is a good each way for today. Price currently 16-1 and dropping though.
Forman 4th not bad i had Forman and intersky falcon!

unclesam.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ Mar. 16 2004,15:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (lordlumpington @ Mar. 16 2004,12:43)]
[b said:

blues.gif
Forman 4th not bad i had Forman and intersky falcon!

unclesam.gif
33-1 winner of the race !

Haut Cery is nailed on for the 4.00 so its a bit of each way value at 20/1 for Kelami.

biggrin.gif

Bloke at work (yes cue conspiracy theory) knows the owner of a horse called "Emotional Moment", well he owns 50% of it and - bloke at work reckons he's got the nod for it. I've got a tenner each way on it. It's running in the coral cup.

Don't blame me if it runs like Tolson after his knackers gave up though! It IS the "bloke at work" tip o.k.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Mar. 17 2004,08:18)]Bloke at work (yes cue conspiracy theory)  knows the owner of a horse called "Emotional Moment", well he owns 50% of it and - bloke at work reckons he's got the nod for it. I've got a tenner each way on it. It's running in the coral cup.

Don't blame me if it runs like Tolson after his knackers gave up though! It IS the "bloke at work" tip o.k.
...NEVER trust the bloke at work eh?

He is now bent over the desk and in the words of Artie Fufkin from Spinal Tap is saying those immortal lines;- "Ok I screwed up, kick my arse..."

Hang on Shrimperzoners whilst I put my Hobnails on.........

...Have removed boot from anal passage of perpetrator.

If you bet on Corals they gave paid out on first 5 and as the nag came in 5th place you'll have got your money back and a quarter of the odds....

Back