• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chester City

Davros

The Whippet
Is it the end today?

Apparently there meeting is with the league today after failing to fulfil there last fixture, and having to cancel the next one due to player strikes and not being allowed to use there stadium after not paying police.
Have already had 26 points deducted, and could well be thrown out of the league today.

Would have massive implications in the table with Cambridge, Mansfield, Tamworth and Steveange all losing 6 points from there two wins over Chester (good news i suppose if your team has lost to Chester), but soemthing im sure deep down, no one wants to see, even Chesters biggest rivals (whoever they are!)

Chesters rivals are Wrexham and Shrewsbury i believe

Nice town is Chester, its a cracking away day and i feel really sorry for them

Chester are now suspended from the bs premier for 7 days.

:unsure:

Guess it must be where they cant pay for police again?

A odd decision by the non league.

The aim of the League is to maintain it's entireity for the season... if that means supporting a club until the end of the season so that teams are not effected, then there are measures the league will go to in order to ensure this. I can't remember which club it was, but there was definitely a club in the last few years that recieved loans from the League in order to pay match day costs in order to ensure games were played.

Suspending them from the League for 7 days is simply to delay games while the club get something more permanent in place, I should think.

Surely they should be put of their misery now, go bust and reform with the fans running it!

This is exactly what their fans want, strange as it seems! Hopefully they will get their wish or the mafia-like owner decides to give the club to the supporters.

On a personal note, if my Dad hadn't have turned down a job in Chester when I was nine, I could be one of the suffering few hundred! I'm not out of the woods yet with Ron Martin!!

Back