• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Chris Dickson

he was on loan at Gillingham last year scored 11 goals for them and boss
stimo wants he to come back on a permanet deal they where tipped as
fav to get him but its on quite there side

I've re read this 5 times and i still cant understand it!

You lot might not understand what Homey's on about & neither does he, probably.

But spare a thought for the afflicted. I have to sit next to the ****** at games & listen to this sort of drivel every week! :darkcloud:

Any chance of an English translation with this ?;)

I've re read this 5 times and i still cant understand it!

Let me try and help you out:-

He was on loan at Gillingham last year, and scored 11 goals for them. Their boss Stimo wants him to come back on a permanent deal. They were tipped as favourites to get him but its gone quiet on their side.

...I think!

But spare a thought for the afflicted. I have to sit next to the ****** at games & listen to this sort of drivel every week! :darkcloud:

Pick on someone your own size --- like Darryl.

That's only if you can be bothered to attend in the first place as you're now a part time fan and not a member of the legendary Saga Louts Club

I don't know how you cope with not being able to drink in Captain Birdseye's old peoples cheap ale emporium before each match

That's only if you can be bothered to attend in the first place as you're now a part time fan and not a member of the legendary Saga Louts Club

I don't know how you cope with not being able to drink in Captain Birdseye's old peoples cheap ale emporium before each match

Full of old seamen and Uncle Pops.

All things being equal, surely he would prefer a move here? Although I guess competition for places may put him off.

Having James and Sanks here should help mind.

Can someone please confirm how good he is on champ man before I get too excited.

What are his stats...I want to know in particular his corners, compsure and handling.

Thanks

Modern Art right?

Looks rubbish, makes no sense, but somewhere deep deep down there's a meaning and perhaps even a genius at work?

Some of that drivel i spoke last game you agreed with me makes a change:O

might be quite this week depending on how much ale i will consume at the HQ
of the Southend Saga Louts

Back