• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Chris Powell!!

I can't believe some of the comments from the Bournemuff fans ... they wouldn't know class if it came up and smacked them in the nose !!!!

I was happy when we signed Furlong think he will do very well for us. And would be even happier if we could sign Chrissy.

Please Tilly - get on the phone and ring Chrissie now.

The man is quality, has played for England, Championship football last season, is a Southend legend and we need a left back.

Just what are we waiting for???

It would be great if Chris did come back and we are short of players but we just have to hope the bournemouth trials go not so well otherwise he will be a bournemouth player before we know it

Personally I like to remember him as legend he was when with us in the 90's, sadly for Chrissie to come to us he has everything to lose and nothing to gain. I am not saying he is a bad player but at 38 he is not going to be the same player that was with us in his early 20's

I am not saying he is a bad player but at 38 he is not going to be the same player that was with us in his early 20's
Thats true, but as we are without a left back he will still do a job for us.

Even if we get Clapham Id say it was worth getting Powell as well.

Back