• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Christmas

steveh1510

Life President
If I get to 1000 posts before christmas, will I get a set of steak knives from the sz community on christmas morning?

You're too kind, Dave.....

Race? No contest sunshine!
laugh.gif

Ha ha! The way things are going, I'll be there long before lunch anyway!

Saturday didn't go as planned I hear?

erm, no.............

blame the Shagor for trying to squeeze as many people as humanly possible into their back-room, and for "forgetting" we had pre-ordered.........

where to begin?
the place was rammed with big Xmas parties going on,
we had 32 of us on a table for 20,
it took about 30 mins for us to order a drink,
we were then told that we could'nt order a la carte, it had to be off the special Xmas menu ( which is something that we had specifically turned down in advance )
when we finally sorted out the menu situation, we were then told that because WE were being "difficult" it would take at least an HOUR for any food to arrive.
at this point a few had had enough and left to go back to the Spread!

I stayed cos I was hungry, and the food was good (when it arrived).
Had a good laugh actually, Kev done really well with the raffle

Just what you need! Didn't ruin the night too much then? I could have come in the end, my night out got cancelled....

I wasn't and still aren't, I was out on the beers all weekend, and feel shattered, although for some bizarre reason I was wide awake at 5.45 this morning!

Back