• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

City Shrimpers Next Week - WARNING!

I'm thinking we could plan a counter offensive on one of the swampy sub factions on the 1st.

Camp Bling should in theory be deserted on these days as the tree hugging residents up sticks and join their fellow tax dodging, soap evading brothers in the smoke.

Rusty, your the perfect man to lead the charge. Whats the plan?

Bust in with a shower of molitovs first or a more subtle attack maybe from the trainline side, catching any remaining Blingers by surprise?...

I'm thinking we could plan a counter offensive on one of the swampy sub factions on the 1st.

Camp Bling should in theory be deserted on these days as the tree hugging residents up sticks and join their fellow tax dodging, soap evading brothers in the smoke.

Bust in with a shower of molitovs first or a more subtle attack maybe from the trainline side, catching any remaining Blingers by surprise?...

Flame throwers. No Mercy.

There is also one on Saturday, 11am The Embankment to support the War on Want campaign (see my waffle on the thread about Fred the Shred's house).

I look forward to being flame thrown by Rusty......

There is also one on Saturday, 11am The Embankment to support the War on Want campaign (see my waffle on the thread about Fred the Shred's house).

I look forward to being flame thrown by Rusty......

Nice one, let's make a day of it My Lord. I'll bring the weapons, you bring the sandwiches.

I have my Anti Rusty Flame Throwing suit packed and ready.

There was this woman last night outside Parliament with the bloke that's spent a zillion years in a tent protesting about the Iraqi War. She was yelling into this microphone about the Labour MP who was caught shagging in the Commons. Absolutely hilarious stuff. Some of you "anti swampies" would have laughed your balls off. Even I was chuckling at the cringefulness of it and wondered whether it was his wife :)

Bring it on i say , i remember in 99 i believe when the grubby swampys tried to invade the LIFFE building as part of a similar protest , well i just hope they do their homework this time as when 20 odd people got through the barriers that day they were met by 4000 young lads who didn't like the fact that they had managed to halt trading for an hour .

The faces of the swampys when they were getting thrown back down a 40 ft esculator, that was the lucky ones the rest just got a good old fashioned shoeing , what a shame it was for them that the cameras were unfortunatly not working for that hour therefore no evidennce could be put on us young'uns !!

p.s .....im not condoling violence , its just nice when you can get away with giving someone a slap and get a pat on the back for it :)

Bring it on i say , i remember in 99 i believe when the grubby swampys tried to invade the LIFFE building as part of a similar protest , well i just hope they do their homework this time as when 20 odd people got through the barriers that day they were met by 4000 young lads who didn't like the fact that they had managed to halt trading for an hour .

The faces of the swampys when they were getting thrown back down a 40 ft esculator, that was the lucky ones the rest just got a good old fashioned shoeing , what a shame it was for them that the cameras were unfortunatly not working for that hour therefore no evidennce could be put on us young'uns !!

p.s .....im not condoling violence , its just nice when you can get away with giving someone a slap and get a pat on the back for it :)

ha haa good work dUNC, i WAS JUST GOING TO POST ' has anyone let go on one of those swampy no marks? they proper squeeel like little girls

Bust in with a shower of molitovs first or a more subtle attack maybe from
the trainline side, catching any remaining Blingers by surprise?...

This is ****ing awesome, it needs to be done!

I remember that day vividly. City Dealers were livid that the great unwashed were taking liberties in the city.

I know of a few that got 'pepped up' on finest Columbian and set about restoring order.

It was interesting to see the swampies fold like a pack of cards when faced by a few suits (if you pardon the pun). A great day for the civilised!

I can't believe that some companies are telling their staff either not to come in or to dress down. Pathetic. The idea of tearing down camp bling while these arseholes are supporting fellow no-hopers is very attractive. I'm sure Sutton Road Dump would be pleased to help dispose of the detrius and at least one fan from there might even help.

I haven't got much time for professional protestors but I think a visible display of public dissatisfaction is more than called for at the moment and and I am in two minds whether to nip out at lunchtime in Canary Wharf and put a few windows through myself.

Last edited:
I love the way the free papers published on the front page the recomendations that some companies have apparently made about going to work in "disguise" ie Chino's and Loaers..., that will really throw them, unless of course they have access to the free papers

If it was a geniune attempt to stop the city, as opposed for an excuse to have a bit of a riot in the name of a concept most of these people don't even understand , they would be better organising mass tresspasses on all the rail lines coming into London. that would stop the workers actually arriving into London, it would mean , however, that they might have to get up a bit early and actually organise themselves a bit.

With the exception of the "rent-a-mob" thugs who are just after a day of wanton distruction, the bulk of the protesters are boring middle class "thinkers" who are able to rebel because Mummy and Daddy were part of the very establishment which gave them the money to pamper their little darlings and enable them opt out of society to "express themselves"

I was at an open day at one of the "community city farms" in Bristol a few years ago, there were people dressed up in stereotypical designer tree hugger coiture, push really expensive baby buggies and loudly proclaiming that they "wouldn't have missed the event for the world , I mean we only flew back from the South of France this morning" .
One bloke was rallying troops for a protest a few miles away against a proposed development , he was asking people to come down and reclaim the site for the people....the site was for a proposed municipal sports hall !

Or, when in 2020 as half of Britain is under water and there's riots in the remaining streets for a box of cornflakes and you're living in a shed while the rich live in flying spaceships, you might think, "Oh bugger, if only I made a stand."

Then again, I'm sitting here in my dressing gown and have no intention protesting, so what a hypocrite I am eh?

Our company is "monitoring" the situation which basically means that they are going to sit on their arses and do nothing. I would normally not be bothered by this stuff, but the fact that I walk past Bank of England twice a day and they are also set to be outside Moorgate which is where I work, I am a little worried. I think its stupid going in disguise, are they really that stupid... "wow... maybe London isnt working today, and its only open to tourists today" if they really believe that then that is worrying!

Back