• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Club PR

Ricky Otto

President⭐
Just a topic to discuss really, I haven't really formed an opinion myself yet. I've noticed this season we've had a lot more of an insight into what goes on behind the scenes with the players in regular "barretts banter" sections in the echo and press releases from both Betsy and Revell. This got me thinking that maybe the club were very keen to show a side to the new players we don't see in order to prevent them being targeted by the boo boys and show they are well liked and just "one of the lads". If this is the case, do we think it is working? The Mildenhall scenario for example?

Ever the cynic - charm offensive to fill Fossetts Farm!?

Only ever rang me to sell me something & quickly got off the phone when I wanted to arrange some kids tickets lol!

Someone must have worked out they need season card holders; nothing first half of season then in the new year we get info on how much we can 'save' doing it all again - 'season cards selling fast' etc.....

Charm offensive to maximise Southend support seems reasonable. Could be as simple as putting the cost of outbound calling at about 20p per head, the incrememntal revenue at about £20 and the conversion rate at around 5% leaving it as a no-brainer on the financial side.

I emailled the club remarking i was not happy about Blues World being half price 2 or 3 weeks after i'd paid full whack and ... :tumbleweed:

I don't really know what i was expecting, but perhaps a short email to say thats the way it goes sometimes or something along those lines wouldn't have gone amiss

I emailled the club remarking i was not happy about Blues World being half price 2 or 3 weeks after i'd paid full whack and ... :tumbleweed:

I don't really know what i was expecting, but perhaps a short email to say thats the way it goes sometimes or something along those lines wouldn't have gone amiss

Waste of time complaining to the club. You may get more joy contacting one of the following:-

customerservices@premiumtv.co.uk
customerservices@performgroup.com

and letting them know what you think.

Back