• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Club Records

Medway Blue

Living on the Island of Relevancy ⭐
Are there any anoraks out there who know some of these records? They're the ones that the club doesn't bother to publish!

• Longest run without a win (league) (which season and games?)
  • Most games without conceding a goal (league) (which season and games?)
  • Most games without scoring a goal (league) (which season and games?)
  • Youngest ever goalscorer (player + game and season)
  • Oldest ever goalscorer (player + game and season)
  • Most (league only) consecutive appearances (player, no. of apps, season and games)
  • Most (overall) consecutive appearances (player, no. of appearances,season and games)

Any help given will be very much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Wasn't the longest run without a win in our championship season from the West Brom game to the Southampton game? Or was it vice versa?

My guess is Shaun Goater, at the age of 34, against MK Dons, 18/3/2006.

But then, Buzz scored at the age of 38, in a 2-0 win at home to Scunthorpe, 23/3/2002.

Newman is a good shout.

I thought Gooding did score 1 or 2 for us though?

Furlong never scored for us.

I think Danny Webb was 17 when he first scored for us (away at Plymouth?), but I reckon we've had younger goalscorers - Bobby Kellard?

How old was Lee Chapman? Probably not as old as Newman.

Most games without conceding is bound to be the 1980/81 season as we set every defensive record going that year.

Kellard, DOB 1/3/43, scored his first goal in the league 11/2/61, at an age of 17 and 11 months.

Webb, DOB 2/7/83, scored his first league goal yes, away at Plymouth, in a 3-3 draw, on 24/4/2001, making him 17 and 9 months.

YB is right.

Kellard, DOB 1/3/43, scored his first goal in the league 11/2/61, at an age of 17 and 11 months.

Webb, DOB 2/7/83, scored his first league goal yes, away at Plymouth, in a 3-3 draw, on 24/4/2001, making him 17 and 9 months.

YB is right.

I'm not if Webb was younger than Kellard.

Are there any anoraks out there who know some of these records? They're the ones that the club doesn't bother to publish!

• Longest run without a win (league) (which season and games?)
  • Most games without conceding a goal (league) (which season and games?)
  • Most games without scoring a goal (league) (which season and games?)
  • Youngest ever goalscorer (player + game and season)
  • Oldest ever goalscorer (player + game and season)
  • Most (league only) consecutive appearances (player, no. of apps, season and games)
  • Most (overall) consecutive appearances (player, no. of appearances,season and games)

Any help given will be very much appreciated :)

I presumed this is for the new FM game? I didn't get FM09 but did you get the highest transfer fee amended? It always bugs me when I see it as being Stan Collymore for £750k. I even saw that quoted on Soccerbase the other day!

Wow, you guys are good :D

I think Chapman was 36 when he scored for us on loan.

So youngest scorer is Webb, oldest probably Newman. Longest winless run is almost certainly Championship season, and longest run without conceding is probably 1980-81.

Thanks for the help!

There's a couple of unresolved ones in the original post. If anyone has any ideas, let me know!

Back