• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

club shop

BEDFORD BLUE

does anyone know who the fan is on the top of the new club shop? I thought we were trying to encourage people to roots hall, not frighten them off

I think it's all very splendid and bought a very nice gift for myself today from the club shop, if only I can stop sniffing the glue....,

Airfix.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Aug. 30 2005,18:33)]I think it's all very splendid and bought a very nice gift for myself today from the club shop, if only I can stop sniffing the glue....,

Airfix.jpg
Presumably his arms swing forward in a pushing motion?
biggrin.gif

Perhaps he's practicing doing a proper job of it as Tilson suggested for next time.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Aug. 30 2005,19:00)]Bah... I can't work out what the red square things for ?
Well, you know how all pictures of the Crazy Frog are accompanied by a small black rectangle...

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Aug. 30 2005,18:33)]I think it's all very splendid and bought a very nice gift for myself today from the club shop, if only I can stop sniffing the glue....,

Airfix.jpg
laugh.gif

That's quality

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Aug. 30 2005,19:00)]I give up I'm going to watch Dirty Den get dug up from the cellar.........
What a let down Miserable Eastenders was, for those who missed it here was the moment the old daffodil bullet dodging croaker was unearthed;-

DEN.jpg

...Anyway... The Shop.... do they sell chips and bovril?

Back