• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bin him off immediately if true. Having said that, I did see Dave the Kit Man was out on the pitch at Charlton, which almost brought a tear to my eye.

What sort of moron calls a 10 year old child the c bomb!?

I remember seeing this video and thought it was quality...real passion from the kid.

Sack him.

I posted this half an hour ago on Chris Phillips' Facebook group. It's disgraceful. How Ken Hare lost his job yet this clown still has his, I do t know. Even if he didn't know about the boy's illness, you still don't write things like that to a 10-year-old child.

That's the Sheffield Star, of course, so they'd be a lot more on the story than the Daily S***!

I posted this half an hour ago on Chris Phillips' Facebook group. It's disgraceful. How Ken Hare lost his job yet this clown still has his, I do t know. Even if he didn't know about the boy's illness, you still don't write things like that to a 10-year-old child.

Maybe he hasn't. For all we know he could have been given the push, which he absolutely deserves!

Presuming his guilt is confirmed, then the club really needs to make a clear and public statement stating they condemn the actions of a the kitman, and confirm his sacking

Would imagine this poor kid has a trust fund, so a private donation from SUFC would be a nice gesture given the distress caused.

Difference between this and Ken Hare is, this hasn't cost Ron money.

Truly shocking that any adult could post a message like this to a child. The bloke is a moron, should be nicked for abuse and banned from football.

I got the train home from Wembley with Dave The Kitman (lives in MK, who knew), apparently PB froze him out, much like MAF :whistling:

I am Chairing a meeting of the Supporters' Group on Wednesday night, would you like me to bring this up with the Club ?

Not really sure what you can bring up necessarily, but I guess you can ask for an explanation and make a judgement about if you think the club have handled things correctly.

Then maybe you can ask that you make this the second club staff sacking in recent months and ask if there is a systematic problem with recruitment and/or management.

Back