• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tice_18

First XI
I'd appreciate a bit of help here, I'm doing A level Business coursework and using Southend Utd as they business, its a report on external influences (legal, economic, technical, environmental etc), basically, to introduce the report, I need some facts and information on the club.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what assets in terms of property the club owns? I thought that we owned B+L and rented Roots Hall from RM's company for a nominal fee, but if anyone could correct/enlighten me that'd be great?

Any other information you think might be helpful would also be gratefully received

:thumbsup:

I'd appreciate a bit of help here, I'm doing A level Business coursework and using Southend Utd as they business, its a report on external influences (legal, economic, technical, environmental etc), basically, to introduce the report, I need some facts and information on the club.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what assets in terms of property the club owns? I thought that we owned B+L and rented Roots Hall from RM's company for a nominal fee, but if anyone could correct/enlighten me that'd be great?

Any other information you think might be helpful would also be gratefully received

If you find out will you let us all know, when I tried to find out I got lost after the third company registered in the Cayman Islands!!! :winking:

We rent RH but haven't actually paid any rent for years, I believe the rent equates to £400,000 a year!

I'd suggest that there are far easier businesses to do your report on!!

I think the correct answer is that the club has no assets, with the possible exception of Hall, Ferdinand and Mohsni. Maybe a bit of short-life stock too.

All the property is wrapped up in the obfuscation provided by the myriad of other companies.

A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. If you can work it out you should pass with honours.

I would suggest that the first thing you want to do is get hold of the company accounts of the company you are doing your piece of work on .

All the information you need , and probably other stuff you didn't realise you needed will be there.

Companies house webcheck on line , and it will cost you a quid. available by pdf download within half an hour.

You will then be able to get the accounts for any other company you choose when it comes to the comparison as well.

Back