• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

alman_sufc

Youth Team
Just seen on Twitter that Coker has signed up for a new three year deal.

Am happy with that, always liked Coker

Last edited:
My Mum's favourite - for what that is worth... Rate the guy and feel he is probably a good player for team morale to boot.

Terrific news.

Coker has been fantastic since he signed, and is a top bloke as well.

Hopefully this isn't the only bit of signing news we get today...

Best brown signing....best LB in the league last season. Any day trippers or the like always say to me....your left back was the best player on the pitch.
Great news

Great news, 2nd best player at the club and has been consistent since we signed him.

Good news indeed :thumbsup: - and a contract for 3 years is quite a long time in terms of Southend United.

If Coker should (sadly) move onto a club higher up the leagues then we (S.U.F.C.) should get some pennies as well.

I told him yesterday that he wasn't to leave as we were sponsoring him again this season.

Obviously made him decide to stay.

Woooh the oakey coker, woooh the oakey coker, woooh the oakey coker ......... you put you're left leg in .......

Not long after the last share in the player sponsorship deal gets bought he signs...... Coincidence :winking:

Back