• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Col******r's new boss

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
Once the Col Ewe Board accept the inevitable and let PIG go, which mug/clown will take the lukewarm seat at Layer Road.

If I were a bookmaker I might price up the odds on successor's thus:

Geraint Williams 5/2
Bryan Klug 9/2
Gary Megson 7/1
Rob Newman 10/1
Ian Atkins 10/1
Sean O'Driscoll 14/1
Clive Woodward 16/1
David Tuttle 20/1
Kevin Watson 20/1
Andy Hessenthaler 25/1
Brian Horton 25/1
Brian Law 25/1
Joe Royle 33/1
Teddy Sheringham 33/1
Shari Lewis and Lambchop 100/1

If Parkinson goes, I reckon Martin Allen might be in the frame to take over, don't think he's found a new job yet

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ June 19 2006,12:56)]If Parkinson goes, I reckon Martin Allen might be in the frame to take over, don't think he's found a new job yet
I left him off as I was given some mis-information (?) that he will be unveiled as MK Dons new boss this week.

If not, then, Martin Allen 10/1 - not sure Col Ewe would be the job for him.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ June 19 2006,13:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ June 19 2006,12:56)]If Parkinson goes, I reckon Martin Allen might be in the frame to take over, don't think he's found a new job yet
I left him off as I was given some mis-information (?) that he will be unveiled as MK Dons new boss this week.

I heard that rumour as well, but Allen's a decent manager who has done well with Brentford, why would he want to go to the Dons, a club in severe decline and hated by almost everyone?

But then again, stranger things have happened...!

[b said:
good shout

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ June 19 2006,12:34)]Bryan Klug 9/2
Brian Klug is associate professor of philosophy at Saint Xavier University, Chicago

Has he got any managerial experience???

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ June 19 2006,13:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ June 19 2006,13:07)]
[b said:

I heard that rumour as well, but Allen's a decent manager who has done well with Brentford, why would he want to go to the Dons, a club in severe decline and hated by almost everyone?

But then again, stranger things have happened...!
I've heard that rumour as well, but from the same person that said Danny Wilson would be going in the opposite direction.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ June 20 2006,17:18)]
[b said:
Brian Klug is associate professor of philosophy at Saint Xavier University, Chicago

Has he got any managerial experience???

laugh.gif
He lead Saint Xavier University Women's "Soccer" team to the Illinois Universities Minor League Soccer Bowl in 1998,1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, and 2005 - and are in contention this year. Unfortunately, a betting scandal rocked Saint Xavier's almost to its foundations in 2002. SX's were leading 3-0 with 4 minutes to go in the final of the Illinois Universities Minor League Soccer Bowl Northern Conference Play-off final against Rockford Higher Education Institute of Detective Files, only to lose 4-3 when an injury to star goaltender Mary-Jo Ibelievejesuschristisourlordandsaviour meant that reserve goaltender Carrie Grobbelaar took her place between the sticks and proceeded to throw the ball in her own net 3 times and the fourth was scored as she was checking her internet betting account whilst lying behind the goal.

Bryan is also sometimes found in his other capacity as the Ipswich Town youth coach.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ June 21 2006,09:22)]
[b said:

Bryan is also sometimes found in his other capacity as the Ipswich Town youth coach.
He was also just made Magilton's No2 so can't see him taking on ColU

Franchise FC announce their new manager at 1pm on Wednesday with Martin Allen favourite for the post.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ June 19 2006,12:34)]Clive Woodward 16/1
Oh please let that happen, it would be soooooo funny!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ June 25 2006,11:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ June 19 2006,12:34)]Clive Woodward 16/1
Oh please let that happen, it would be soooooo funny!
Woodward would be agood boss for Iwelumo, after all he does spend a lot of time hoofing the ball over the bar...
tounge.gif

Back