• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Col U!

Hawkwell Blue

Manager
Shirt sponsor for the coming season.........."Easy Skip"

Let the abuse begin
biggrin.gif

Oh dear. Still, rubbish sponsor for a rubbish club! Quite apt, really.

To add to the irony, Roots Hall was built on a rubbish tip.

Ignore - just realised we're talking about Col U. Doh!

Doubtless I will be shouted down but ..I am as fervent a blues supporter as the next & I feel you should concentrate your energies on supporting your own rather
than moronic abuse of other teams!

Don't we all , particularly the smaller clubs , support football as a whole?
Don't flatter C********r with being remotely bothered!

The ONLY club I can say I honestly dislike , and would have had thrown out of professional football is Millwall.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BARNETBLUE @ July 23 2005,17:31)]Doubtless I will be shouted down but ..I am as fervent a blues supporter as the next  & I feel you should concentrate your energies on supporting your own rather
than moronic abuse of other teams!

Don't we all , particularly the smaller clubs , support football as a whole?
Don't flatter C********r with being remotely bothered!

The ONLY club I can say I honestly dislike , and would have had thrown out of professional football is Millwall.
I hate Col Ewe!

Consider yourself shouted down

I can concentrate my energies on both, especially since there's plenty of opportunities to shout Col U fans down in the street when i'm at Uni!
biggrin.gif

With a week to go until the season kicks off, with our two teams in the same division for the first time in aeons, thought I'd check for a mention... no surprise you went for the Easy Skip digs!

The shirt in the press release does look terrible, we're assured the final version will be better although it will still say Easy Skip at the end of the day! We'll enjoy other teams taking the p1ss - when they're 4-0 down.

Predicition for the season: top half finish for us at least. You are going down.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tr0ublegum @ July 30 2005,09:06)]Predicition for the season: top half finish for us at least. You are going down.
laugh.gif

I'll say this for the Ewes' fans, they certainly have a sense of humour (and lets face it they need to)!

Back