• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Col U!

You won't be saying that when Eastwood gets found out, you leak goals like there's no tomorrow and find yourselves bottom at Christmas. You are going down.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tr0ublegum @ July 30 2005,11:25)]You won't be saying that when Eastwood gets found out, you leak goals like there's no tomorrow and find yourselves bottom at Christmas. You are going down.
Thank you for your kind words of support. They mean a lot coming from a fan of such a big club.

Ah, the superiority complex based on having a bigger ground/more supporters. Shame really that you are going down.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tr0ublegum @ July 30 2005,11:36)]Shame really that you are going down.
It's very touching that you care.

And also touching that you think so highly of Southend United you choose to spend your (no doubt valuable) time on an SUFC fans' website.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ July 30 2005,11:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (tr0ublegum @ July 30 2005,11:36)]Shame really that you are going down.
It's very touching that you care.

And also touching that you think so highly of Southend United you choose to spend your (no doubt valuable) time on an SUFC fans' website.
Lets face it James, there's nothing interesting going on over there

biggrin.gif

i wont b surprised if its col u that go down, we leak goals eh?
rock.gif

we have let in 3 goals in the last 6 matches and thats only what i can remember and that was a free kick v norwich...our defence is solid...you dont no what your chatting about lol
Wont be surpirsed if we finish above you

My 1st aim for this season, is to finish above Col Ewe, and i dont see any difficulty in this at all. I am a little worried about Col Ewe staying up in serious honesty, i would want just one year of the rival matches.

Col Ewe started last season well, and then really slipped, and were rather close to the bottom at the end, this year they dont have Fagan either (god i hate that guy).

1 Team in Essex!!!

Well, that was entertaining.
We 'leak goals like there's no tomorrow'? Methinks you are getting us mixed up with Yeovil, we had one of the best defensive records in the league last term.

'Freddy Eastwood will be found out'? Erm, have you actually watched him play? If not then you have no basis to form this opinion. I'm sure Eastwood will be fine, though maybe not quite as prolific as last year.

Perhaps you should look at your own troubles before you assert that we will be going down. If you had not had such a good start last season, you would have been relegated. As you have not greatly improved your squad since last term, then I expect you to struggle this year as well.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ July 30 2005,18:22)]If you had not had such a good start last season, you would have been relegated. As you have not greatly improved your squad since last term, then I expect you to struggle this year as well.
And even then they would have been relegated, had Neil Danns not been on a one-man salvation mission.

If his form dips, or he gets injured or sold, then the Ewes will be up to their necks in the brown stuff

biggrin.gif

Back