• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Col U get go ahead

footymad13

Col U have got the go ahead for there new stadium, expected to be ready in 2007.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1....569.stm

sad.gif

Come on Ron, We want FF !

C********r United's hopes of moving into a new stadium in the north of the town in the spring of 2007 have been handed a boost, reports BBC Essex.

Deputy prime minister John Prescott has decided not to call in the planning application for the Cuckoo Farm ground.

C********r Borough Council will now have to rubber stamp the plans for building work to begin.

The club have been eyeing a new home for 30 years and the Cuckoo Farm idea has been in the pipeline for six years.

Chief Executive Marie Partner said: "This is a huge step forward for us.

"There are still a few hurdles to get over but now we're getting into the fine detail of how the ground will be built, the really big fences have been climbed.

"The ground will have hospitality boxes, catering, a restaurant, bars and other outlets from which we can make valuable revenue which we can't do at Layer Road.

"But the tax payer in C********r will be getting their money back. We will pay our way."

-----------------------------------------------------------

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Deputy prime minister John Prescott has decided not to call in the planning application for the Cuckoo Farm ground.

So why the f**k is ours called in?
mad.gif
mad.gif

Probably because ours is a much bigger development than those pikies up the road have in the pipeline. Also their development is probably alot further away from the town centre than ours, which will also help their application.

Come on Ron, we want some information!!, we cant let those tw*ts up the road have a better stadium than us!.

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Jan. 19 2005,19:55)]So why the f**k is ours called in?
mad.gif
mad.gif
I didn't think the plans for FF had been called in by two jags - you need to submit a planning application to the local council first and we haven't even got that far.  A planning application can't be called in when the application hasn't been made!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ Jan. 20 2005,20:10)]
[b said:
mad.gif
mad.gif
I didn't think the plans for FF had been called in by two jags - you need to submit a planning application to the local council first and we haven't even got that far.  A planning application can't be called in when the application hasn't been made!
Question is why not ?

wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Jan. 19 2005,19:55)]-----------------------------------------------------------

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Deputy prime minister John Prescott has decided not to call in the planning application for the Cuckoo Farm ground.

So why the f**k is ours called in?
mad.gif
mad.gif
It wasn't.

The application for the B&Q superstore was called in, not the FF stadium development.

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Jan. 21 2005,00:04)]
[b said:
[b said:
mad.gif
mad.gif
Question is why not ?

wow.gif
errrrr ... because "a planning application can't be called in when the application hasn't been made"!!

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Jan. 21 2005,19:52)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
mad.gif
mad.gif
I didn't think the plans for FF had been called in by two jags - you need to submit a planning application to the local council first and we haven't even got that far. A planning application can't be called in when the application hasn't been made!
Question is why not ?

wow.gif
errrrr ... because "a planning application can't be called in when the application hasn't been made"!!

WS
I think that Luke was getting at why the application hasn't been made.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Jan. 21 2005,19:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jávea Shrimper @ Jan. 21 2005,19:52)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
mad.gif
mad.gif
Question is why not ?

wow.gif

WS
Correct Young Todd !

blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Jan. 23 2005,17:22)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
mad.gif
mad.gif
Question is why not ?

wow.gif

WS
Correct Young Todd !

blues.gif
Should have made yourself clearer then, Luke ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jávea Shrimper @ Jan. 24 2005,20:56)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
mad.gif
mad.gif
Question is why not ?

wow.gif

WS
Correct Young Todd !

blues.gif

WS
Well why hasn't there been a application put in ?

Any ideas Mike ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Jan. 25 2005,19:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jávea Shrimper @ Jan. 24 2005,20:56)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
mad.gif
mad.gif
Question is why not ?

wow.gif

WS
Correct Young Todd !

blues.gif

WS
Well why hasn't there been a application put in ?

Any ideas Mike ?
Because it's not the end of last summer yet
tounge.gif
?

Which is what I thought had been indicated by the club as a timescale for submission.

Back